Pain, Gas and enlarged spleen

Refes1989

my situation started 1 year ago when my father passed away. I knew that this will be difficult and that there will be a lot of stress and sad situations but I didn’t expected that after some months I’ll find out actually to have some health issues. My dad passed away one year ago, he was 55 years old and nobody expected this situation. I was just 25 years old and it was really difficult for me. I started to feel bad some months after my father’s death and the first thing that I have had was a terrible pain under the left side of my rib cage. At the beginning I was sure that there was something because of stress and because I have stopped to eat normally for some months. After 2 or 3 months I decided to contact a doctor, I was sure that there was nothing serious and I decided to do some exams in order to hear the same words from my doctor- that this was because of stress. After some exams, and after palpitating my abdominal area he said that I have my spleen enlarged and that I waited for a very long time and this wasn’t so good for my health, he said that it would be a lot better if I would come sooner. Of course after this my doc said that I have to do the exams in order to see the blood and the urines function every of my exams come out okay and I didn’t knew how to deal with it to be happy or sad, because there wasn’t clear how to treat my disease but in the same time I was feeling like I don’t have a disease at all.

The only thing that had announced me that there is really something to worry about was the liver/spleen scan, it showed that my spleen is mildly enlarged and my doctor explained that I have to come back after 6 months in order to do another exam and to see the result. He prescribed me something to take that I don’t remember the name but I immediately understood that this wasn’t a serious drug that would be able to help me. In fact my situation turned out to get worse because of this and after 6 months when I come back to do another exam my doctor told me that the scan showed that the situation become worse and that the spleen was 2 times larger than at the beginning. No doubt there was something happening to me but I still couldn’t get a good conclusion about my health story and I was like looking for something but without knowing for what. The thing that I hated at that moment is that my doc couldn’t help me, even if in realty I consider that he was too annoyed and lazy to do something for me, he wasn’t interested in really helping me and it was very simple to observe this.

during these months I was sitting home and it was very difficult to understand what my own body is going through. At the beginning there was a terrible pain under my rib cage and after some months it become an abdominal pain, my entire abdomen was like an battlefield, pain, strange rumors, gas and my organism, all my body was very exhausted. I started to feel some nausea during the day and this is the worst thing for me, I hate when I have nausea. No appetite and weight loss. I was always in shape because I practiced sport all my entire life and now I can’t believe that I lost so much weight and it’s very bad because I have lost all my muscles, I miss my old me. I feel like I start to disappear, every single day there is something happening to me, like some new pain or some new symptom that I didn’t had before is appearing and that’s happening day by day. My doctor does nothing for me and I don’t know how I can help my body.

I don’t what to hear about different sites and forums where you can find info, I generally don’t use internet for this, I decided to write here because my friend recommended me this site, that’s why I would like to know your own experience and cure methods. Don’t send me links or don’t tell me what you read about this, I can read it by myself I just need real stories with real people who have had real experiences and treatments, thanks a lot in advance and I really hope that with your help something is going to change for me.

ocat

I’m experienced with exactly the same thing that you have described here and I think that there is something that we have to do about this because it is very important. I also have a friend that have suffered very much from this too, and I don’t want to scare you but… unfortunately… now he is dead (warning: not because of this) so as you can understand… I’m not able to ask him… unfortunately... No words to describe what I feel and how much pain this provokes to me, I can’t work normally and I sleep 2 or 3 hours during the night and usually only when the morning is coming. I can’t live like this anymore and I really need help, please help us people.

Derrick

my wife is 68 years old and she has the same thing, the terrible pain under her left  rib cage and back pain, she can’t sit down by her own and she really needs help and time for this, that’s why it’s really difficult to live with this, she can’t work, and usually she was used to work in garden, now she can’t do this anymore, even when she is sleeping she feesl bad and every time she moves during the night she wakes up with a terrible pain. The only things that she is using now are some painkillers in order to be able to move a little bit during the day. Generally during the day she is home lying in her bad and I understand her, she feels bored and she really wants to wake up and to do something, she always was a very active person and likes to do something interesting during the day, cooking and overseeing the garden is something very important for her. I’m with you guys and I’m waiting for a good answer. I never thought that I’m going ask this here but I’ve seen this post so I got very intrigued.