penise head is not sensitive as it used

frompleat

hey everyone, I'm a newbie here, please help me :) I'm 27 years old and I don't know why but my penis head is not as sensitive as it used to be once. I'm talking about the area on the back of my penis where the head meets the shaft. someone knows what could this be from? for me it's really strange since this area was the most sensitive part for years but now I cannot feel anything or barely something. of course I've visited a doctor but he said that he could not find something physically wrong with me saying that my problem is only in my head. I cannot believe that so I decided to find something by myself on the internet. I don't have std and in general i'm usually very healthy as I practice sports. :) I didn't take any medication lately so my only option left is from too much masturbation. can this be true? is there anyone else wih a similar problem? also I will be very and very thankful to whoever is going to say if there is something I can do to fix this up. I was thinking about some creams or lotions, but anything is going to be appreciated. :)

Texplass

Hi, I'm having the exact same things and that's how I got here, I try to find some answers on this topic. Durig sex I barely can feel something from my penis, even nothing. Because of this I find it very hard to reach an orgasm and it doesn't matter how hard I'm trying. I've had situations when the girl is screaming from pleasure, when most guys can't resist and have their orgasm, but I'm just thinking about other things because I can't feel anything. I know that is common for many guys to reach their orgasm too fast during sex and now I really wish I could have this problem myself. Now, due to all this I can literally have sex for hours and for me its getting really bothersome and sometimes I we simply stop when the girl can't go anymore. No pleasure, no anything enjoyable. As in the original topic, I used to masturbate a lot, so I think this may be our problem. That is why I try now to masturbate as little as possible, but sometimes it gets really hard to concentrate about other things and I have to do it. When I went to a doctor to check this out he simply can't understand what is wrong with me and he isn't able to help me in my problem. He sent me to take few tests which came back normal, he then asked me if I can feel my penis. Here I understood that he doesn't understand what my problem is. I DO feel my penis generally, of course I even feel my penis during intercourse, but I have no pleasure from it. It may seem that it's not a big deal, but it is. I also would really like to know if there are some pills, creams or lotions that can help us out. Let us know everything you've got that might help us, I'm begging you. It's hard to explain to a hot girl that you don't have any pleasure from sex with her, they start to think that the problem is in them or that I'm gay, I'm not 100%

E Billson

Hi man, I can feel your pain and I totally agree that this sucks! In my opinion not being able to reach an orgasm due to a lack of sensitivity is the worst what can happen in an intimate life. I mean that if you're not having it at all then you know that you don't have it and that’s it but when everything seems to be fine and it doesn't work it feels awful! I'm in the exact same situation, my girlfriend and I have sex often but I have the problem of not being able to finish because I have no joy of it. This is getting a real problem for my relationship with her. I know how hard is to explain her that it's me that has the problem and not her. This situation, this problem of mine makes her to feel like she's an incapable sexual partner but she is definitely not incapable. Also I'm more than sure that I'm not gay! I never tried to have sex with a man but only the thought about something like this it is disgusting. I understand that this upsets her but I'm worried because there's nothing I can do about that. My biggest concern is that it leads to a lot of intimacy issue and as I said already to big relationship problems, it has strained my relationship with her very much.

In addition, I think that the whole point of sex besides having a baby is to reach an orgasm, if I can't reach one then there is no point to have sex at all right? Now I'm seriously thinking to stop masturbating and all bad habits I'm exposed to! I'm ready to eat only vegetables and fruits just to get my sensitivity and my orgasms back. Maybe someone has some more advices for me? Some brand names of pills which can help? Or other things?

trishop

oooooh, i thought that i'm alone with this problem of having penis head not sensitive, i see that i'm wrong and there's a lot of us i'm glad about this, i'm not feeling so alone and i also know that i'm not gay i'm finding this problem getting worse and worse so i'm very scared that soon i won't feel my penis at all i can still stimulate myself on occasion but even that is not happening most of the time can u please help me by the way i'm 27 and it seems that i'm healthy besides this guess i need to stop masturbating or i don't really know

Suffes

I don’t want to upset you guys but my personal opinion is that for majority of you it is only your fault and nothing else. I’m trying to say that a lot of guys are masturbating like they are cutting trees or like they are eating a piece of pizza. I mean that you’re not doing anything to have that pleasure, that sensation you’re searching for. I’m sorry if I upset you, but this is the truth for some guys and I’m sorry if I’m not right for the others, it is only my personal opinion. I think that you should change the technique you’re using. Maybe you could stimulate the gland of your penis at some times, maybe you should NOT touch the shaft for some time and this is going to help you out. More and I think the most workable thing is going to be to abstain your self for a while. I mean you don’t need to stop doing this at all, because I think it is impossible. I should not do this every day. Once in a while is going to be more than enough so I truly think that this is going to help in your problem. If you’re really are having physical problems (but this technique can try anyone) you can put warm compresses in the penis so this is also going to help you. I know that many guys complain of less sensation in winter because they are in cold weather (maybe with cold hands etc.). Some long warmies is going to help with this. And the last… you should know that the more your penis is rubbing against the clothing the less sensation you’re going to have so it is better to avoid this. Change the masturbation techniques while doing all these recommendation and I’m almost 100% sure that this is going to help you. If none of them helped you then you REALLY should seek a doctor because this CAN’T be normal. For anyone who wants to talk about this you could PM me and I could try to help you. Good luck with this.

James Leftie

Suffes I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you! Less sensitivity to the penis head is not caused by frequent masturbation and it never did. I agree that frequent masturbation can cause some troubles but it has nothing to do with less sensitivity. I agree with some of your statements and it is the fact that it is caused by the drying of the head of the penis and how you can understand, for circumcised males this problem is found even more, a lot of their sensitivity is lost because the penis head normally is an internal organ but when it is a circumcised penis it always stays in external conditions so it's rubbing by clothes. Removing of the foreskin is causing this! The body reacts to this loss by developing an invisible layer of dry skin to protect the sensitive mucous membrane and that's why when a male gets older the layer thickens, blocking pleasure and losing sensitivity. Seriously, personally for me circumcision does nothing good and I don't think there is a necessary in this operation. I'm sorry for every boy and man who is circumcised because all circumcised males are struggling with this problem without exceptions. I don't want to offend anyone but you shouldn't cut off an erogenous tissue that aids in sexual function and then questioning what is wrong, I can really feel your pain because as I turned around 17 I have had the same problem in sensitivity. There are restoring methods for this problem for example you can pull over the remaining foreskin over your penis and keep it there the whole day and you will see changes. You're going to need months to see changes but if you want your normal life then...