Placental abruption…

aliciad

I know that there was something wrong.. but I still can’t explain this and I don’t know what this thing was. It happened  2 months ago, I have lost my baby, and still I can’t be relaxed about my situation. Even if my doctor explained to me everything that happened and why this happened I started to think about my entire pregnancy and I remembered so many things that went wrong. 2 months ago when I lost my baby my doctor told me that it was a placental abruption and even if I asked to explain the reason this happened to me, and even if he thought that he explained it, I didn’t understood anything, because I’m truly sure that he doesn’t know what happened to me. Before this I have had many other strange things and I was scared all my entire pregnancy… I felt that something is going to happen to me. The first thing that happened to me was bleeding and when this started I went to my doctor- but he assured me that actually everything it’s okay and that I have to be relaxed about this thing, this was very strange to me because I know that actually this is a bad thing, but I thought that he is a doctor and he knows better and that I should do whatever he tells me to do. The second thing that happened to me was the placenta previa- don’t know what’s this, but that is what they  told me I have, I found out about this because I was complaining about several pain and I was scared that there was something wrong with my baby. One week after I was diagnosed with this placenta previa they examined me again and they told me that I don’t have this thing anymore.. This was the second strange thing. I was thinking how this could happen to me? I still continued to have several pains, but my doctor explained that this happens to me because my body is changing and my baby is growing… turns out it’s not like that.

after one month when I suddenly started to feel better and when I started to forget about all the things that happened to me, I decided to examine again and to see how my baby is doing. Okay, they told me that they found a strange hematoma out there and that they don’t know what it could be. I started to be scared and didn’t know what to do; they asked me to wait and to see if this is going have some progression or if this is going disappear (I suppose by itself..?). This was the worst part of my life, waiting to see what will happen and this is so bad, so strange and scares you so much. My situation was becoming critical, and the same as my previous conditions the hematoma miraculously disappeared. I started to feel better and during 3 4 weeks I started to think that maybe everything is going to be okay, but.. one day I stated to feel very bad, pain and bleeding and strange sensations down there, I was scared I called the assistance and asked for help. When they arrived they told me that there is nothing to do and that I have lost my baby. 

I can’t explain what I felt.. I still can’t think about that day without crying or at least without feeling guilty that I wasn’t able to help my baby, I still feel so uncomfortable and I still can’t believe that I’m not pregnant anymore. I have had an abortion.. They removed my baby… a thing that I hope never will happen to anybody.  I feel myself guilty but I also think that my doctor have a big influence to this problem. There were so many things that happened to me during the pregnancy and my doctor always told me that I’m okay… I can’t turn back my baby and I’m scared that this will happened to me again the next time. Maybe there is something wrong with me? I don’t want to have another baby if he is going pass through the same thing.. what should I do?

Lucinda

hello girl, I’m sorry that this happened to you and I know very well what you feel. I have lost my second son, and I have had many of the same things.

I would like to say that sometimes doctors just really don’t know what to do.. and sometimes you just have to search another doctor. I know that this is hard but sometimes this happens to you, I would like to say that actually you don’t have to feel guilty about this, this is not your fault trust me. You tried to do many things, you examined yourself many times and I think that this is more doctor’s fault not yours because they weren’t so seriously connected to your problems but… sometimes it may be nobody’s fault. That Is why the second thing could be that they actually knew that you have the risk to lose the baby but maybe there was nothing to do…

anyway I think that you don’t have to stop trying and believe in yourself. Just look at me I have lost my second baby but my first one was okay. I have never had problems during my first pregnancy and when I was expecting the second one I have never thought that I’ll lose him. I lost him at 6 months of pregnancy and this was very hard… I know that this was a baby boy and I called him Joe. Now I’m expecting the third one, and I feel okay, soon I have to give birth and it’s a boy again. You have to be strong and don’t give up! everything is going to be alright. stress won’t be good.

aliciad

I’m so happy for you, it’s such a beautiful thing to have a baby and I want to have at least one too. I really hope that you’re right and that this was something that should happen to me, I really hope that this is not my fault and I really hope that I can have another baby. I feel more relaxed because you said that you have lost your second son, I mean, I’m very sorry about this, but I think that I have a chance to have a baby again and I feel like my second baby will be okay, thank you for positive thoughts

Michie

I have lost my daughter and I know what you are talking about.

I have had the same diagnose, called placental abruption. I don’t know what happened and I’ very sorry that I have lost her, I was expecting her very much. I always wanted to have a baby, and losing the first baby it’s very hard. Anyway now I’m pregnant and I’m a little bit scared that something can happen again.  I’m 4 months, and I feel okay for now, hope that everything will be okay and that soon I’ll see my baby. This time I don’t know the sex and I decided to wait until the birth and to find out when I’ll have my baby in my arms. Be strong girl and go on! Your baby is waiting for you !

aliciad

hey happy for you that you have your second baby, and I’m happy because your post really lifted my mood.  I really hope that my second baby will be okay, and I hope that you’ll have no problems again, good luck and let us know the sex of your baby :)

Lucinda

I’m happy that I helped you a little bit, and I see that you started to think a little bit more positively, this is very good. Go ahead and I’m sure that you’ll see soon good results. I think that you have a lot of people by your side that will support you and will be with you all the time. Good luck, and hope that soon you’ll write a post about your second perfect pregnancy.