please help with an advice

Sienna

hello everyone, I’m 23 years old and not so long ago I have found out that I’m pregnant, and I was a little bit shocked because I didn’t planned to have a baby, anyway I’m happy that my boyfriend is with me and he is supporting me. The only thing is that I really don’t know with whom to talk about this. My mom died when I was younger and I don’t have any relatives or sister to talk with. My friends are young and they don’t know anything about pregnancy.

I know that I can talk with a doctor but I don’t think that this is the same thing. I would like to know here and to talk with some of you that passed over this and know very well how it feels. I’m a little bit stressed and a little bit scared, I know that I’m stressed and this is not a good thing for my baby. I would like to know what to expect and how to react. Thank you very much. what should I do? in general I would appreciate anything you would tell me. I think that those women who have passed through it know better how it feels, that’s why I would like to talk with you.

Bedeencion1980

don’t worry girl, actually this is a thing that happen to all women in this world (and if there are some women with whom it doesn’t happen then they are very unlucky), and I know that it’s a little bit hard when you can’t speak with a woman and to ask everything you need. You did a right decision to write here, and I think that you have to be relaxed about your situation. Having a baby it’s so beautiful, after some months you’ll start to feel him and you’ll feel like everything is changing, all your entire life is changing. What you have to know? There are a lot of things that you have to know, but I think that all of these you can find in internet or in a lot of books. Today there is not lack of information, thanks God we can find info about everything. I would like to tell you what you shouldn’t do. First of all now, the most important thing is to get rid of the stressed situation, and remember that everything that you feel or you pass over is very stressful and bad for your baby. I suggest you to examine your situation, if you feel like you’re much stressed than usually then I think that the first thing to do is to eliminate all the things that stresses you. I don’t know if you work or not, and what type of work you have but remember that it can also influence you.

I remember that when I was pregnant I quit my work during the pregnancy because I was much stressed, I loved my work very much buytmy baby was more important than all this kind of stuff.

My boyfriend agreed with me, and he was sure that this will be very good for my health. I started to practice sport, of course courses for pregnant women and this helped me to eliminate my stress, and I started to do all the things that I wanted and that made me feel beautiful and happy. For example I wanted to do different types of photo shoots, going to different beauty salons, and doing different stuff. I liked to walk into the woods and in different beautiful places, everywhere; this was so beautiful and helped me to relax a lot. I felt so happy, that I can’t even explain you.

The second thing that I suggest you to do is to start a healthy life. For me healthy eating during my entire pregnancy was very successful and helped me very much. I think that usually you start to feel by yourself what to do and how to react, you don’t need people to help you, yes of course you can have some of the most important questions to your doctor or some of your friends I don’t know, you can also ask here but I think that most of the information that you need to know, you’ll find it instinctively. There are a lot of things to explain what should be done, but remember that there are so many books, journals and internet information that can help you. If you have any question don’t be shy to ask. Besides, I would recommend you to see a doctor, ask him everything you need about pregnancy and so on. Doctors can help you a lot. I wish you good luck.

Georgia St

I enjoyed my pregnancy very much. I was really really young, I was 20 years old and since the first day that I found out that I’m pregnant I was so excited. Even if I have had my mom, sisters and so on, I can’t say that they helped me a lot, all the things that I discovered, it was because of time and instincts, usually when I have had a question, I asked this to my doctor  and that’s all. Don’t worry about anything, the only thing that you have to know is that you have to love yourself and your baby and this is the most important thing, that really matters. The rest you’re going to learn yourself.

Dora

oh thank you, but I’m still so stressed, I know that you’re right but it’s hard, I feel like I don’t know how to act, like I know that there is a baby in my belly but I can’t imagine what to do with him, it’s so strange I feel helpless.

I’ll try to do all the things that you recommended me and I really hope that I’ll become an awesome mom, and that my baby will love me. Anyway I have found one book that I think that can help me, is called “ Pregnancy and Birth- everything that you need to know” hope that it’s interesting and full of information, have any of you heard about this book? You need to search it and read it. it will help.