Pre cum trouble or erectile dysfunction?

krazy008

These days something strange happened and I would like to get some answers please because I'm confused. Me and my girlfriend were playing around, touching each other and doing sexual things in public places so, logically, we couldn't had sex. I knew that she wanted it too but we had to wait more than an hour until we could be alone and have sex. We already were exited so we couldn't stop and continued sexually playing for that hour. Of course I've had a boner all that time and a lot of pre cum came out. After all other people left I went and had a piss, there I noticed all the pre cum on my penis. When I returned back we immediately started doing sex, but I could not finish. This is my first time with my girlfriend being unable to get an erection and first time I had some much pre cum. I felt embarrassed and I think she's upset now because of that. I want to know if there is something that I could do to reduce the amount of the pre cum to avoid situations like this? Or there could be a serious erectile dysfunction?  Undecided

MBernic

Hey man, I can't say if you really have a problem or a simple coincidence happened that day and you weren't able to ejaculate - maybe you ate something or had a mental discomfort, they have an important role here. How do you feel now? I think there is no way you could reduce the amount of pre cum because its appearance it's involuntary. Pre cum is a natural thing, it is not a disease or at least something related to a disease, so you shouldn't worry about it so much, you could focus on more important things like how to make your girlfriend happy. All men have pre cum, all healthy men - it means that you are healthy :) This is like vaginal discharge (vagina is getting ready to be penetrated), or saliva or many other human body discharges. If your girlfriend doesn't have a problem with it (but she shouldn't) then everything is O.K. ;)

GasTon57

hey, i have been in the same situation with the same problem when i was with a girl, we played so much that my undies were wey because of it. 

unfortunately, i have to agree with mber and i think too that there is no way that we can reduce the amount of pre cum at all, because i would for sure. but its a natural thing, something normal so we have to accept it as it is. anyway thank you for making me feel not so alone and we both should listen to mber and focus on other, more important things. good luck to you man!

Strien

Why would you ever want to stop something normal? I really do not understand why you think that everything happened because of pre cum?!?! For me is usual: it happens when I'm with my wife whenever I'm turned on or before sex and I think every man is like that, totally normal and nothing embarrassing. You should worry on important things, this is nothing. Good luck

Steelman

Just like a girl can get wet and she gets when turned on so can a guy, the only difference is that a guy usually gets wet when he's excited for more time, but this is normal, so get used to it. I've got this myself and I never had a problem with this, but I got it so much that it went thru my underwear and got on the floor. Actually precum is all about level of excitement and for how long you're excited and it's worse when you get turned on and then you don't have any sexual intercourse. But O.K. if it is a problem for you then you're the only one who knows that it's there. She doesn't feel it like you do and she doesn't notice it. Take some special underwear and some pants that is hard to notice when they are wet, or I don't know what you can do about it. However it's nothing abnormal or weird, you really shouldn't feel sorry or ashamed because of it. I hope you'll understand this and you won't have any problem with this further. I hope I helped somehow and I wish you an active sexual life, do not let something like this ruin it.

i have had the same problem last night :S it disturbed me so much, it still does. i see that many people says that this is normal, but i'm worried whatsoever. when i was with this girl last night at a party and stuff she was sitting on my lap and i put my arms around her beautiful body. we were kissing and stuff and i got a really hard boner that i have never had it before. we were sitting like that few minutes and then we got back to the party and had a drink and then came back there and were kissing and so and so in this way few times. when i went to the bathroom because i was already pissing my self of i noticed this pre cum. i had A LOT of pre cum! i had a really big spot on my undies that was really wet! this girl has never seen a penis before and i think this is going to be really weird for her to see something like that. it was weird for me to see that. it has never happened to me before something like that. if she would have seen that i'm afraid she would be somehow scared that something is wrong with me. i think that it is due to alcohol because i drank last night a little more than usual, what do you think? also i have heard yesterday that alcohol is having some effect on you sustaining longer when having sex or it can give you some troubles with getting a boner. is this true? some insights pls? :S

Wiggins

I HATE this problem! I can't stand it anymore! I have big troubles in my sexual life because of this thing and I really need to know how to make it stop or how to reduce the amout of the pre cum I am producing! That's because my girlfriend hates it, she doesn't like the taste and she cannot go down on me. She said that she likes to do go down on a guy rather than doing a hand job, she said that before dating me she liked it very much but now, with me, she cannot do that, she doesn't like it! Went she first went down on me she stopped very quickly and told me that my pre cum is a real problem for her and she won't do it if I will have this problem further. I'm dating with her for 3 months now but whenever we try to do it she ends up telling me that the taste is awful! Her past boyfriends never produced so much pre cum and that's why she could give them a head but with me she finds it difficult. She enjoys when is watching me ejaculating but the pre cum is a real problem. Besides this everything is fine, we have a great time together and we have a great sex together, I enjoy very much going down on her, I like her intimate parts taste and the liquids coming out of her vagina, but my pre cum stops her doing the same and I really HATE it! I'm really thinking about visiting a doctor about this problem of mine and hope he can help me. However I thought maybe I can find someone on the internet who knows such information! If there is a safe and easy way to reduce the amount of pre cum please let me know how to do it!

xander2009

Yeah, ok, I do agree that pre cum is something normal and it’s natural and it should be in this way and that there’s nothing to be worry about and so on BUT man this is way too strange for. I’m getting really worried lately because for me it is very serious! I have this pre cum for HOURS continuously and it is happening even when I’m not with my girlfriend nor any other girl and I didn’t watched anything sexual and I didn’t get an erection and I didn’t had anything related to sex and so on. I do understand if this would happen when I’m with my girlfriend and there would be slightly more pre cum than there should normally be but man… I pre cum so much that there creates a very big circle on my underwear around my penis. I really accept the fact that everyone has to pre cum and I see many posts telling the same thing continuously but when I can’t stop it even if I didn’t had anything intimating for hours or even days then there’s something abnormal, I think. Moreover, I do feel a little weaker after this happens. I would appreciate very much if somebody comes with a solution!