Pregnant but don't feel nothing

Emily

Hello everybody, I'm about 5-6 weeks pregnant with the second child but I don't feel anything. I don't have any signs of being pregnant and I'm really scared about this.

I know that I'm pregnant because I've done pregnancy test and urine test. I remember that with my first child I didn't had a hard time too, but at least I felt something, but now I don't feel anything. A lot of people say that I'm lucky because in their cases, it was a horrible time, but this luck is driving me crazy. I don't have any morning sickness, my breasts feel normal, no tiredness, no vomiting, no nothing. I don't feel like being pregnant at all. My first u/s was at 4 weeks and doctor saw nothing but he said it is normal because it's too early, that's why I really freak out right now.

I just want to know that is alright with my baby. Is this normal not to feel pregnant at all? Is there any other women who feel or felt like this? I'm so frustrated! My second u/s is in 4 weeks so I don't know what to do and what to think until that time.

Please someone feedback. Thanks.

Emily

BeautyRoxy

Emily you are not alone here who can't feel anything during pregnancy :( I have the same problem and I am scared :( I am 6 weeks pregnant already and nothing, nothing at all. As you this is my second pregnancy, I don't know, maybe at second pregnancy something is changing in our female body and we don't feel anything? With my first son I was feeling good enough that I'm pregnant; I was sick and had other symptoms. My doctors said not to worry because if the tests are positive they are very unlikely to show a wrong result, especially urine hcg. I will go to check in few weeks if he is able to find something in my uterus and I can't wait until I will know the result (He said that it can be useless to do it know because it is too early to detect something in the uterus.  I think I am going to be crazy until the examination. I want to be sick and to be exhausted all the time!! I am already crazy.... We should really consider ourselves lucky if everything is alright but we don't feel anything. Some kind of God gift which make me feel frustrated. Both of us. All pregnancies are different - these are the words which I heard from my doctor and now I pray the most... I hope very and very much that everything is just fine. Good luck to you Emily and have a "sick" pregnancy. Roxy

LifeStar

Oh my God I'm not the only one with this! It makes me feel much better knowing this!!! Hello Emily and Roxy, I in the exact same situation as you and it scares me alot! I understand 100% how frustrated you are, I wake up every morning thinking about it and I go to sleep with the exact same thought every night. I'm going to be mommy for the first time and I'm very excited about it, but because I don't get any symptoms I can't find peace. Anyway my breats get tender sometimes I'm very concerned and I do a test almost everyday just to be sure nothing changed although I've done a urine test and it was positive. I'm having an appointment in a week, I'm going to be 5 weeks pregnant then and I really hope to get some good news to calm down. How you 2 are going? Please share what happened next, I see that some weeks already passed since you wrote your post. I need to know more

Bedeencion1980

Hey mommies, do not forget that all pregnancies are different so you don't have to worry. I am sure that your baby is perfectly fine, just believe in it and do everything you can so he will grow normally. I had this problem myself and everything turned out ok. My doctor didn't see my baby until about the 9th or 10th week. They said that this is happening when the baby is too tiny for them to see something. I know how frustrating is feeling this, but there's nothing you can do about it. Just believe in it, that everything is ok and everything will be ok. A mother instincts are much more than some tests or any other word that a doctor says. I know that usually they are able to see the baby about in the 7 or 8 week but - it happens. Be patient and believe in it. Maybe you really are lucky that you do not have pregnancy symptoms, now when I know that everything was fine with my baby I do consider myself lucky. My breasts didn't hurt, no pains or something. Though I rarely had morning sickness and that is all. I will try to support you with everything I can. Make new appointments at your doctor and when the time comes you will see him or her :)

Amber13

Hey everyone out here! I have just came across this forum and I would like to say thank you all for posting here what you have got! It makes me feel really good about it when I'm reading your stories. I have read each of them couple of times already and it makes me feel not so alone how I felt before reading this. Today I am supposed to be exactly 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child but when I was visiting my doc he said that I need to go to do a scan (this was about 4 days ago) and they said there that they can't see anything so I need to visit them again in 3 weeks because it is too early to see something now. This made me verry worried and I started to ask myself if I'm truly pregnant or I'm just imagining this. It makes me feel uneasy... I don't really remember how I felt with my first baby when I was pregnant and what early signs of pregnancy I had but I know for sure that with my first pregnancy the doctors could see my baby from the 1st scan. They could see his heart beat and the whole baby itself. Now I have sore boobs, maybe a little back pain and I'm a little more tired that I used to be right now but that's all I have. However my period is working like clock, it is very regular and this month it hasn't come yet and I'm not really sure whether it is going to come... for the next 9 months. I don't know if I should be that worried or if it is really too early on to see anything? Should I peacefully wait until my next scan in 3 weeks? Also, write some updates please, I'm very interested how you are feeling now.

nevery2014

Hey ladies, I am supposed to be 6 weeks pregnant but I'm very anxious and I don't feel any pregnancy signs so thank you so much for sharing these stories, you help me to calm down and to think positive. I also would like very bad to know at least one end of your story, did you found out that you're pregnant? I have tender breasts but that's all so this is scaring me very much! I don't know how I really should feel because this is going to be my first baby and I'm concerned now. We're trying to have this baby for some months now and I can't believe that I am not pregnant. I always want to take the pregnancy test again and again to check whether it is still positive and nothing changed. I know that sometimes I'm too sceptic and anxious and I shouldn't think this way but there's nothing I can do about it. At least I have found your forum and it is truly helpful and it has reassured me a little bit but you can understand that this isn't enough for me right now. I hope that all the symptoms that I should feel are going to pop as soon as possible. I don't feel sick at all, but I'm ready to feel this way only to ease my mind. Please someone give us some updates about how are you doing now. I don't know what I should expect now....

Carly

Hey girls, I’m new here on the forum and I just wanted to say thank you for your sharing and that you’ve really helped me with your stories. You helped me to put my mind at ease again. I am supposed to be 5 weeks pregnant now but I do not feel anything and this scares me out! I’ve called the doc but he said that he doesn’t have time and we’re going to meet with him only 2 weeks later. I can’t keep patience 2 other weeks more. This has to be our first baby but I just don’t know what to think and what to expect, I just know that this would kill me from inside if the doc would tell me that I’m not pregnant. I’ve already had a “missed miscarriage” a year ago when I was at 9 weeks and that is only intensifying my worries. I’m very and very scared that the same scenario would happen again! All the tests I’ve taken are positive but I’m not feeling tired, I’m not feeling sick but my nipples are kind of tenderer than usual and oh god I burp like I’m a man and I drink beer every day. Many people are telling me that this is a symptom of being pregnant but I just cannot feel it. That is why it makes me wanna retake another test once again, again and again. I do know that I have to wait until is scheduled to see my doc but you have to know it: it’s impossible to wait!

I wish we all are going to get what we want and I wish you success. I’ll check it if there’s any new updates. Thank you once again.

cursed

I’m not sure… but when my mother was pregnant with me she told me that she wasn’t feeling pregnant at all. she has done a HPT only because her menstruation was delayed, otherwise she wouldn’t know that she’s pregnant until she would be 6 months pregnant. In fact, she has done the HPT and it showed positive, but she thought that it must be a mistake because she was feeling absolutely NOTHING, she said that there were no changes at all in her mood, feelings, thoughts, cravings and so on. She went to the doctor and he said that she’s indeed pregnant. She said him that she doesn’t feel anything and if this is normal or no. the doc said: absolutely yes. There are few women who doesn’t feel absolutely anything while pregnant, but that’s normal. My mother started to feel a little bit of changes when she was 5 months pregnant only because she was sleepy (no tiredness, no moodness, no vomiting no anything else – just a little bit of more sleep). She said that she could fully say that she’s pregnant only when 6 months pregnant as she started to feel more symptoms. Don’t worry.
Anyway, how are you now going??