problem with erection at 18 yrs old?????

Colette

i really dont understand whats wrong with me and why this is happening to me - cannot have a hard/rock erection. i am sexually active long time ago... i used to masturbate very often and even had sex with some girls. maybe because i used to masturbate much? i cannot go to a doctor, but ive heard that it can be something emotional (ive really had sex with a ugly girl and i remember her much) what can i do? help?

MBernic

Hello there Collete, how are you doing now? If you didn't treat your problem yet and you still have problems with erection I will try to give you some advices that might help you.

First and I guess most important thing: do you do drugs? smoke or drink? I assume that you might be doing this if you have problem with erection so young. These kinds of things are really exhausting a human body as it needs forces to recover everything: the lungs, brain, liver and any other organ that is affected because of them. So I guess is clear that when it comes to perform a sexual act you simply do not have that power needed. I understand that is really hard suddenly quitting everything, so I recommend you to take it slow.

There is also something that is affecting your powers for getting a hard erection. You said that you masturbate a lot, well that means that you have a low level of testosterone. Testosterone is playing the biggest role in an erection and by masturbating so much your body can't produce the amount necessary for a fully erection. You have to stop it immediately if you want to get fixed. I assume that you will see a change within days if you follow my recommendations.

So my last advice for you is to visit a doctor if nothing from above will work. I'm sure he will check you out and he will be able to help you. Good luck and be healthy!

upocand

well mbernic is definitely right, i agree with him and i recommend you to listen to his advices. you should stop every activity related to drugs, cigs and alcohol. your body requires big amount of resources to fix up these kind of things so your body is always exhausted. well, when you try to perform a sexual act your body isn't in shape for it. that is why you have this problem, i assume you understood how to fix this up. you need to stop doing it, if you're an active smoker then at least try to reduce the cigs smoked per day. if you won't quit drinking alcohol then do it just on weekends. but drugs you should stop doing definitely. in this way i assure you that you'll feel yourself better and problems with erection you won't have any more, at least until you'll be 40 :) also mbernic is right when said that if you masturbate a lot then it taxes semen production, therefore it taxes testosterone levels as other male hormones responsible for erection. you should stop this too. you should stop masturbating this much, you won't stop definitely, i know this, but just try doing it fewer times, for example 2 or 3 times a week. if you have a girlfriend then stop masturbating at all, i know that she can please you, you just have to stop doing all those things that affects your body. seriously, if you won't stop doing it then i'm not sure that there are doctors that can help you. :)

ThoM200

well, i have to say that i'm in the same boat and i find it completely frustrated! i'm 18 years old and i seem healthy. i have started to date this girl from my school for some weeks already and we came to the point to have sex but i just simply can't. everything seems normal at the beginning, i want to say that in the foreplay it gets up almost immediately without any problem but when it comes to the point i have to put on a condom it goes lump almost as the same as quickly as it got up. i have had a girl before. i mean i had sex with my ex and everything was normal. i know for sure that the problem is not in my current girlfriend, something is wrong with my buddy. with my ex i haven't had a problem, it was up for the whole intercourse and the sex was good. now it's not. i guess i'm going to follow your suggestion so i will cut off with masturbation for a while and see if that helps. i am also a weed smoker from time to time and i'm going to stop this thing also as well as drinking in the weekends. i really don't want to lose this girl because she's the hottest in my school, i'm like her very much, not only the way she looks but also her personality but i feel that this is ruining our relationship. whenever this happened i was feeling soooooo embarrassed. i know that i was looking like a fool. this is not the way it should be. i really hope your advices are going to help me. i will do anything needed just to be with her further. i should not have this problem at only 18 years...

SamualSims

Hey, i understand how you are feeling because I have also been in such a situation. Now I’m treating this and in few days I’ll see how it works. Anyway, until now it’s very good. However you should be careful about what are you using. Trust me that I was going thru this too and I know how frustrated you are and how hard is it to deal with it. Well, I use and I can recommend you too medications for helping treating the ED. I have used some of them and most of them are very bad, some even made my situation even worse than it was before. That’s why I said that you should take care about what are you taking. Well, from my own experience I can tell you that the only medication that really works is called Caverta. Compared to the other medications it doesn’t not have side effects and it’s really effective. I’m starting to feel the old me back again and I hope that soon I’ll be fully recovered! I’m sure that you won’t be disappointed if you’ll try this medicine out.