Really need your help please!

Symone

Can anybody tell me what’s happening? I really need some opinions on my situation.
The problems is that my daughter is suffering from a thing that I cannot normally explain. She was always suffering from something during her entire life, the problem is that all her entire life she has always suffered from some problems with her immune system and obviously this always made her to develop some strange issues. The first thing that I remember that started to be a problem for her was the cysts on her upper eyelids. We have tried different types of creams and some antibiotics that our doctor prescribed, he said that it had to work but it doesn’t.

After this thing, after some weeks we have noticed that she started to develop a rush on her face, she always and everyday has this sensation of itchy skin and it’s very difficult to control it, she started to scratch her face so hard that it started to bleed out and I have got extremely alerted. We could observe some strange thing on her face things like spots and some of them with whiteheads while others  with redheads. I have never seen something like this before. They looked infected and inflamed. It was really hard to understand since the beginning what is that and what made them appear. The very first time that we saw it, we thought that this is a kind of acne but when I observed that she have this itch and she feels very bad I understood that this is a type of bacteria, that obviously and we were sure that was provoked by something else. The rash sometimes disappeared and we started to think at that moment that maybe soon she will start to be ok, but after a week or it always appeared again so we’ve understood that we had to do something about it otherwise I can end bad.

We talked about this with an dermatologist, our family doctor recommended to talk to the dermatologist and to pass over some skin tests. The only thing that that dermatologist said is that it’s because of some food, since the beginning he said that my daughter has to change her diet. It’s a little bit strange for us to hear something like this. I was always eating healthy and I teach my daughter to do the same thing. She eats a lot of fruits and veggies and I never have seen her to eat something like processed foods, fast foods or something like that. Anyway, I didn’t believe him. It’s a little strange to us that this situation is always changing and has its ups and lows. The rash and the cysts sometimes disappear but always come back so I’ve started to think that this could be from something specifically. We are very happy when it starts to disappear and my daughter always believed that soon she will start to feel better.

Not so long ago I started to observe that because of this situation she started to become depressed and felt very bad. Even when the rash and the cysts pass away she don’t feel any more positive as she was before, now every time that I’m excited about the fact that everything is passing over she says things like” forget it mom, it’s not over”. I have found her sometimes crying in her room, she feels very ashamed about the problems that she has and I think that somebody told her something. I can understand it, she is just 15 years old and she feels very ugly.  Talking about the pain, she has no pain. She always told me that all the lotions, creams, medications, antibiotics that she applied there didn’t hurt her.

Recently we have passed the last test on her skin, and the doctor have taken some cells from her cheek, month, around her month, around eyes and nose after this he told us that he found a bactetia called klebsiella oxytoca. I was really worried because I have heard about this bacterium before and I know very well that this bacteria originally is found in the gut…. I just asked about this my doctor and he told me that he cannot explain this thing; this was strange for him too. The only thing that he told me for sure is that now he understands why all the meds, drugs and creams that we tried didn’t work.

I was thinking about this situation day and night and I really want to help my daughter.. she is really upset and I really want to her  very much. I made a conclusion about this problem and I would like to hear what you think. I think that there is something wrong with her gut, that’s why she feel and she have all these things together, maybe some people experience these things such as intestinal pain, stomach pain and other types of organs pain and that’s why they didn’t had something like this before, maybe my daughter have all these problems that are manifested on her skin as a reaction to the fact that in reality she maybe have some internal problems. I really what to find the answer.. that’s so important for me and most of all for my daughter. I can’t see her anymore so depressed and sad, it’s very hard to convince her every time and over and over again that soon all of these things that she experience will pass away and she will feel good like she felt before. She stopped to believe in herself and I consider that this is the worst thing ever… this is very bad when you understand that the situation is not just physical one but it’s also mental. What do you think my friends? What should I do? Do you know some remedies from this type of bacteria? With a little luck I may find some doctors here who can answer my question because the doctor who found this bacteria cannot and it makes me concerned, if a doctor doesn’t know the answer to the question, what is the chance that somebody else would know it? anything can be helpful, any information, any contact or something might lead me to the final answer. Thanks for your patience.

IsabelIsabel2

Hello dear, I understand you very well since, unfortunately, my husband experiences the same thing and I think that in his case this is manifesting even worse. I mean he started to experience this rush and itchy skin just 6 or 7 months ago and since that day we didn’t found the right medication for him so I don’t know what to tell you. But my husband has it not just on the face but also on his arms and legs. After some tests the doctor explained that he have this thing in interior.  We also search for a remedy from it, it’s really disgusting and this is really very terrible to see how he is scratching his skin till blood ever time over and over again. Talking about the sentimental situation of your daughter I think that you have to talk with a psychologist for now. She really needs some help and I consider that you don’t have to wait until it will become worse. This is really a very serious situation when it comes to the psychological level. I am going to keep you informed about our situation and if I am going to find something new I’ll write you back. I really hope that soon we’ll find the right drug for both of them, I just cannot understand why it is so hard...

Symone

Oh my God thank you so much, I’ll be very happy to receive some information. I think that you’re right about the psychologist. I see that the situation is becoming worse and worse and I really think that it’s time to change something. I’m sorry about your husband too. We have been suffering from this disease for more than 2 months now and I hope that she is going to feel better sooner. I’m really scared that she can develop the same as your husband, I mean this rush on her entire body… this is really terrible… and I didn’t knew that it can spread over their bodies.

HerSo

Girls you’re right! This is a gut thing. I have had this for 3 years and I didn’t know what this is. At the beginning I thought that this was some allergenic reaction to something and then after some months I started to think that this is a blood problem thing. In reality after thousand of different tests I found out that this is the klebsiella bacterium and I started to do something for this. The first thing that you have to remember is that they have to start with good bacteria and with a body ecology diet that would detox their body. The second thing is to use probiotics and also cultured foods. This helped me very much and after one year everything passed away. I know that it will take a little bit longer but there is nothing that we can do. During all this time that I have experienced this disease I have been looking for some drugs that will help me and will destroy it very quickly, but unfortunately I found nothing so I am sure that if you are going search for it too, you’re only going to waste your time. I really wish you to find something but if you won’t then my advices will help you for sure they did helped me. Have a nice day to you and your beloved ones.