Red dots on my penis

kilimanjaro

for about a year I have some strange dots/ spots on the head of my penis. I observed that it appears immediately after having sex, often it disappears but it appears back quickly after sex. I think these spots are blood under my skin, but I don't know why it stays in this strange way. I'm afraid I could get something because I've had unprotected sex in this time. Of course I visited a doctor not so long ago (first time I thought it's nothing because it doesn't hurt me or anything like itching, burning or something else) and he came back with nothing saying that it could be something bacterial, but why then it appears after sex? I don't know what to do about it and what caused it. Someone ever faced this problem? Any insight is useful and thankful, please help

tomgreen

hey man, i saw your post and remembered that when i was about 12-13 i had too these red spots on the top of my penis. but it happened just once, they disappeared quickly, i don't remember how they were there, maybe a day or so. i remember them very well because i was so scared because of them, i was in total panic! i didn't told anybody so i didn't consulted any doctor and happily they disappeared by themselves. i understand what you are saying about no hurt, no itchy feeling or something like that but i remember how scared i was because of them :). also i think too that they are blood under skin - when pressing them it seems so. i can't say 100% if it's bacterial but it can be because they appeared after i masturbated (i don't know, maybe i had dirty hands). anyway man, i think it will disappear, try anti bacterial shampoo, or something like that. you are not alone with this problem and mine disappeared, it means that your will disappear too :) good luck!

AlwaysGreen

Hey there. I’ve had the same problem some time ago, those red, little, painless spots but they simply disappeared. I don’t know why and how they appeared but they lasted for about 4 months and I was freaking out too so I understand you. I also don’t know if they are a symptom of sexually transmitted disease but after sex or masturbation they were clearly getting bigger, but after I went to a doctor and after he took a look and made a bunch of tests he said that something bacterial caused its apparition. I’ve tried a lot of anti bacterial creams but none of them seemed to help me so I really don’t know what to advise you so to treat them. I know it sounds strange but I noticed that they started disappearing after I started visiting jacuzzi regularly, but I can’t say for sure whether it helped me or not since I didn’t visited my doctor since then. I really hope you’ll get better man, I know it sucks.

Derd1991

I'm on this forum for the same reason as everyone on this topic. I have little dots redish bruise color on the very tip of the penis, they are only in that area and they do not spread or anything like that. These dots are not bumps not raised and they don't hurt me at all, when I pee it doesn't hurt either, I just suppose that there are little blood vessels that got broken or I don't know. Also I'm not sure, but I think that a bj could do this, or maybe vigorous gripping of the penis tip in the heat of the moment, but who knows? However I'm stressed out now all day every day for this reason and I've tried a lot of things to have a remedy, still nothing. I've visited a doctor and asked him what this could be, I asked him whether this could be a yeast infection but in the end I found out that it is not. I've got checked for STD and the result was negative. Well, I have no clue what is happening, I'm a very healthy man whose practicing sports 3 times a week but it seems that it doesn't matter. Just wanted to let you know that you're not the only ones with this problem. If you're still searching for information about this and you find something share it, you could save many other people. Thanks in advance and have fun, safe fun))

andre

hello guys, i was suffering from the same problem you have described up there for about a little more than a year, or even it could be a year and a half but now i can finally and happily say that i got rid of it. i am a healthy guy and i have never had a serious health problem besides of this. i am going to gym regularly, i don't smoke, drink and doing other bad habits so it was driving me crazy questioning myself why i have this? after few months of having these red spots on my penis i was starting to freak out that they will never disappear and that i have something really serious that i would never treat. i was thinking about it the whole day and i have lost my concentration, i can say that it made me depressive and stressed out. my ex gf and i even broke our relationship due to this (but now i see it is better for me). well i was kinda obsessed with this problem of mine, i was trying everything to get rid of it and when i say everything you might believe me because indeed i have tried everything i was finding. as you i was surfing the internet for an answer, visiting a lot of medicine sites and forums but nothing helped me. i was doing a lot of home experiments and remedies and of course i was visiting the doctor. he checked me for numerous diseases, he gave me different medicines for serious yeast infections, i've had multiple blood tests and urine tests, checked for all kinds of sexually transmitted diseases, everything! my doctor was running out of options and he said that he haven't seen no one ever to have something like this before. i have to admit that some of the medications he gave me worked out for a bit or at least gave me a little relief, but after some time those red dots, irritation on the tip after sex and the dry feeling on my penis would not go away. i was totally losing my hope! accidentally while i was searching (again and again) some info about this i found some info about body's ph. i was shocked to know that a balanced body's ph is the key of feeling great and then i got it. i like chocolate very much and i never stopped eating it (for my gym, i was trying to gain more and more weigh) and i was getting too much sugar, besides this i barely ate veggies and fruits (because after gym i was eating something fatty or rich in proteins). here i got hit by an idea which now it came out to be true: i need to start eating better. i did so, i started eating more and more fruits and vegetables and to cut off the sugar and chocolate. i was trying to raise my ph and i read on the internet how i can do that. within two weeks i already felt and saw the difference and the dry skin and red dots were barely seen. i am now feeling great! i don't really know whether this is going to work for everyone who is suffering from it, but i guess it is worth a try. since we had approximately the same problem then we should have the same solution, right? good luck and i hope my info helped someone.

Corim

So well, I am only 16 years old and not so long ago I have had unprotected sex for the first time in my life. I have had sex in the past, but it was the first time when I had unprotected sex. So, after I had sex I fell asleep that is why I didn’t went to shower that night, I thought that I’m going to go next morning. However, when I woke up the next morning to go to the bathroom in order to pee, I have seen that there are some little but really red spots on one side of the head of the penis (on the right side only). This scares me a lot. I am not having any discomfort at all, this thing doesn’t hurt me at all not even when I am going to pee. Not so long ago the spots disappeared, however, it is a little bit of red over there and besides, now, I am having a dot on the tip of the head, however, it is the same color like my penis is. I obviously don’t really know what this is, but I am very and very afraid that this might be STD or something. Is there somebody who can help me a little and can tell me what this could be?? I beg you to help. isn’t it too late to cure my problem now?? please, any information might be helpful.