she wants to have an abortion

gincon

Hello everyone, please consider my situation and help me with an advice. Me and my girlfriend are both 19 years old and not so long ago she found out that she’s preg.  She wants to have an abortion because it will be her third child. I would like to convince her to accept this kid and to take the responsibility with me. I don’t want her to do an abortion. I think that this is not a good idea to do an abortion. I think that if it happened that you have a baby then this measn that you have to take the responsibility to have this baby and to love him… not to kill him... What do you think that I have to do? How to convince her to take the right decision?

anaesa

First of all STOP DOING SEX… I can’t believe that you can come here and to ask here what to do… You are 19 years old.. you are a teenager that should think about the future, about studying and about planning your future life. Talking about her I can say the same thing… she is just 19 years old but she has 2 kids and the third one which is supposed to be killed, because I also consider that abortion is death. I don’t know what to recommend. Stop doing sex… you are asking here what to do, then listen, stop doing this. I’m very sorry for the 2 kids that she already has, because I understand very well that they will have a very difficult life. Abortion is a very bad thing yeah, I agree with it and I was never pro abortion, however, in her situation I also think that in her case it will be the best decision. These babies want to live but I don’t think that they will be happy to live with such parents. You said that you would like to convince her to take responsibilities with you and to be selfish but you still don’t understand that you are not responsible, I don’t understand how those both kids are yours but I’m really sorry for them. You’re not responsible, you are just kids that still don’t understand that having a baby is a very serious thing, and you can’t just have sex and after this to decided what to do with the baby, a baby is a human that needs A LOT of things, it is not a toy. I don’t understand what your parents think about this? What her parents think about this? Stop doing sex and creating problems for you for your parents and most of all for those babies that are innocent and that deserve the best things but I’m nearly sure that they won’t get them.

gincon

Yes, the both kids are mine and the third one is mine too. But I don’t think that you have to be so rude and to talk with me like this. I just asked for a suggestion, I didn’t ask to be criticized. Our parents are not happy about the first 2 kids but they love them and I consider that they will love the third one too. And yeah, I agree it’s going to be hard but we can make it. it is already hard, but WE CAN MAKE IT! I don’t understand how are you against abortion when, now, you recommend doing it! it’s a nonsense!

anaesa

I’m not rude, I’m just angry because teenagers like you that in reality don’t have any responsibilities are having babies that are meant to be unhappy and to have many problems in their lives because of such people like you. Why are you here? I can understand the first time, when you find out that your girlfriend is pregnant you decided to take the baby because having an abortion is a very bad thing, and this was a good idea, and you can say that “you can make it” when it happens for the first time having one baby. But I cannot understand the second time but ok, let’s pretend, but now, oh my god it is the third time when this happened, and I cannot understand how, and why? After already having 2 babies when you’re just 19 then both of you have to use MAXIMUM protection. You haven’t learned the first lesson? When you decided to have sex for the second time and the third time without having any protection what did you thought about? If I would be you, I would use condoms, pills and rings all together! Now, because you just didn’t want to have any kind of protection you have these problems, you’re going to ruin so many lives.  I have heard so many stories that are similar to yours and 18 years old teenagers that weren’t worried about kids and about having an unprotected sex because they were rich. No, actually because their parents were rich, so I would like to tell you one thing, even if you now are a billionaire you are still a teenager, that need to understand that this is not a game and that besides feeling some pleasure you have to understand that there are many possibilities to make a baby. I’m very sorry that this world is so wrong; there are so many women and men that are dreaming about having one child all their life while there are teenagers that just play with life and with responsibilities and that don’t deserve to become parents. You asked for a recommendation then STOP HAVING SEX, because after 2, 3 years I am going to find another post where you ask about how to live with 4 kids, or where can you find the best orphanage for babies. Use your brain.

Neveraing

I’m sorry OP but I think that the other user is right. The only thing to do is to talk with your parents about this. I have heard so many stories; one of the stories is about a girl that has had 3 abortions at only 17 years. I’m sorry about your parents. I think that they are very disappointed, and of course they love your kids, but this doesn’t matter that you can stay relaxed and that you can have others so they would take care of them. I have a 18 years old daughter and she seems so little for me still now, I can’t imagine her to have 2 kids and to expect the third one. I have 3 kids and I have had my first kid when I as 25 years old, and sometime I considered that this was too soon. This girl is only 19 years old and she destroyed her life forever. You can’t convince her to have the baby because I think that she understands very well that she is too young and that she have to change something. I’m sorry but this time I think that she is right. 3 kids at the age of 19 .. can’t imagine. Stop doing stupid things. You are just kids