Small bumps behide my ears

Olcou1960

Well I have something strange I can't figure it out what is this. I don't know how since when I have it but only yesterday I noticed small bumps behind my both ears. I'm clueless if they appeared only at one ear then they spread on another but I thought that is nothing to worry about that it could be harsh skin or pimples, now I'm sure it neither of them. They are growing in number very quickly as today these bumps are significantly more than yesterday. Their location is all over my ears and even on my neck and back hair, mostly on the back of my ears. I don't really feel them as they itch only a little bit but when I touch them they start to hurt. I am afraid that they could start itch more and more or to cause me pains. Could it be? And also, could they spread more and more? Will they stop spreading on my body at certain moment? I don't know how to describe them so everyone could understand me. They are really small like pimples as I said and have a pinky color, anyway those who ever heard of this or maybe had it will understand me. I didn't used any lotions or creams yet since I know that it can make it worse if I use something wrong, and I don't know what medication should I use to treat it. The possible things that could cause it is that I switched to a new, unknown for me shampoo recently. And also, yesterday I went to pool. Of course I've been to pool before but I never had something similar, so I just cannot say whether of them caused its apparition. Can someone help? I would love to hear at least any hints that could probably help me. Thanks in advance.

CluEnd

Hello, I have a similar kind of problem and it's crazy! Recently I went back home after school and I noticed them. I also thought there is nothing to worry about until the next day when they significantly spread around the top of my forehead, near my jaw line and behind my ears. They are not so red, they are mostly pink and they are very warm. Do not hurt that much but those behind my ears are the ones that itch. Today I bought a corti cream and the pharmacist gave me some anti allergic tablets hoping it's going to help. I will see a doctor these days but I'm wondering what this could be? What causes it? I changed my pillow and the shampoo I was using for some time but I don't really think it's going to help since I use both of them for some time already. Maybe a food or something? Meantime I'm going to see my doctor I would like to get an answer to what is causing this. I want to avoid it and maybe it's going to pass without a doctor's help. I'm sure someone knows something and I beg that person to share the information with us.

lazarapa

hi, i have the same problem as well, some kind of hot itchy small red bumps behind my ears and on the back of my neck. i noticed them after i went swimming in a public pool, someone else went to a pool before their apparition? anyway i moved to a new house for few monts already and as you CluEnd, my husband thinks that it could be from pillows. it is true? i personally don't think so because he doesn't have them, if it could be from pillow he would have them too right? anyway, he stays on his opinion and i was starting to think that i might be allergic? allergic to some kind of pillow feather? or this could be some dust mites? anyway we thought about everything possible that could cause them, everything that has something to do with my ears and the back of my neck. i am trying to get an appointment to a doctor but it doesn't seem to be as easy as i thought. by the way, for allergic reactions i took benadryl but no changes at all. i know that there is something that could help so any advice or info is very welcome!

Farmselp

this is crazy... i have it too and i see that no one can tell me how to get rid of them, so sad... it has started a few days ago, maybe a week ago and i have ignored it, i haven't really think of it at that time but now i regret doing this because today they started to itch and to hurt and they also are warm to the touch, exactly as everyone said.... little red dots behind my ears but they keep spreading on my neck and below my ears. i have visited a pharmacist and he recommended me benadryl, it helps a little bit but it keeps spreading like that... he also recommended to try hydrocortisone cream. i hope it is going to help if not the pharmacist advised me to go to check myself at a doctor. i would like to know at least what could cause this so i could avoid it? because i haven't been to pool "lazarapa" and i haven't changed anything in my daily routine lately... i haven't got any new shampoo, no new detergent, no new clothes, no new pillow and anything that came into my mind what could be responsible for this... the only idea i still have is that it could be a virus infection. seriously, what else could this be? i'm thinking that i came in contact with someone else who had it and got it from them, the only logical explanation i still have... i will try the medications and hope they are going to help but i have a feeling that i will go and visit a doctor…

EmmaHarded

Hi! I have the same terrible problem and I'm going crazy because of it! They are hot, very itchy and small red bumps behind my both ears and on back of my neck. It all started with a few small, hard to notice bumps and is now a big rash behind both ears and along hairline. Now I'm really wondering whether they will spread all over my body or not? In fact I'm wondering about many other things as "what are they?", "what I have done that they appeared?", "are they health threatening?" and "how to get rid of them?". My husband doesn't have this problem even if we both slept in the same bed and was in approximately the same places for the last few week. Lately, I was questioning the same thing as lazarapa: if it could be dust mites or some kind of late developed alllergic reaction to feather pillows or something like that? We stayed in Chicago at our friend's house and I think that I'm having this condition from there. I'm really happy to see that I'm not the only one with this conditon, it kinda feels like there's a treatment if many people has it, even tho I know it's not true. Please someone post something because my condition is so bad lately that I barely can sleep now