something is wrong with my feet , vibrating??

bigboy

for few days i started getting vibrations? in my feet. i know it sound strange, and it really is, i don't know if someone will ever believe me but i do have some kind of vibrations in my feet. they literarlly vibrate like a cell phone, or like my feet are touching a cell phone while it vibrates. can the be real? it doesn't go like that continuosly, it vibrates for some seconds then it stops and then again and so on. this is happening when i'm sitting still or when i'm lying down, and for some reason i have to move my feet aggressively, i'm not feeling comfortable. you may think i'm freaking crazy but believe me i'm not. i'm not dreaming and i didn't hit none of my nerves. i'm 21 and i'm healthy, i know what im talking about. please someone help me with some answers what this can be and how can i stop it? i'm a little scared because this isn't normal?!?!?! but if i visit a doctor he will think that i'm crazy, i know it will. if someone would have told me a month ago the symptoms i have now i would definitely think he's out of his mind.

SirNelson

You're not crazy and I do believe you because I have the same thing and I know how annoying it can be! We're approximately the same age, I'm 20 years male and I'm generally a healthy person too. I first noticed it for about a week ago but I never thought that it's going to continue like that for so much time. I even don't know yet for how much time I'm going to stay with it like that. I even feel it vibrating right in this moment and I'm pissed off because of this! I don't notice it when I'm walking or running but in the moments like this when I'm relaxed and sitting or when I lay down I feel my left foot vibrating continuously. I feel these vibrations for about about 5-10 seconds then it stops. But within few minutes it starts right again. No pain occurs and it's not affected by position change, it just continues like that. I don't have any known neurological disorders but that's making me really nervous. It's weird and I am very confused and concerned that I might have something serious. If you find something useful please provide me too with everything you've got. Or maybe someone else has something to share with us? That's going to be deeply appreciated! Thanks in advance!

drogo999

I know what you're talking about! You might not be crazy but this thing is crazy! I'm getting the same vibrations feeling in my right foot and I'm soooooooo tired of it! As you I also had this though! I mean that every time when this occurred I thought that I'm having my foot attached to a mobile phone which is set on vibrate. This is getting a real problem for me because I barely can concentrate on other things, I mean that it can start without any specific reason during the day as well as during the night and it can vibrate like that for varying lengths of time. This seems unhuman, I'm feeling like a robot who's having this vibrate thing set on clock. It doesn't seem to need a trigger for it to start, it can happen whenever and wherever, the only thing I have noticed is that when I'm standing up after I was sitting for a while it is going to start these vibrations. When it occurs I have to move my leg stupidly and hoping it is going to help. Sometime I can have it on my both legs but mostly only on my right foot. As it is already said - there is no pain, just this annoying vibration type feeling. I went to a doctor but he doesn't have any ideas what he should do about it. He claimed that I'm his first patient who's suffering from something like this. This is my only health problem - vibrating foot so I'm wondering what can I do to make it stop. Do you think it is going to stop by itself?

Satterign68

I know what you mean guys because I have the exact same problem. I was desperately searching in the whole house for the vibration (thought it was a cell phone set on vibrations somewhere on the floor) but then I realized it was only my left foot who is giving me that feeling. I could not believe it. Sometimes I felt in on the both of my feet but mainly only on my left. It vibrates for about 5-10 seconds then stops for about 10 seconds and again vibrates, just as regular as clockwork or like someone was calling that imaginary cell phone. Right in these moments writing this, that feeling has come back in my left foot again. I would have thought that it's my foot if I would have some pains involved but there's absolutely nothing, only this extremely annoying vibration. This is about the 3rd day since I have it but only today I've realized that it's not a cell phone or something vibrating in my house... Few hours ago called my family doctor telling her about this, she says that first time is hearing something like that. This is truly very strange and I see only people complaining about this problem but none a single post about how to get rid of it and this makes me concerned...

IRoBI

I’ve heard about your problems and I know what are you talking about so I might be able to help you. As I know, there are generally only two main causes for this symptom that you call cell phone foot vibrations: it is a pinched nerve or a mineral imbalance. Any of them can cause your vibrating feet.

In case you’re having the first thing (pinched nerve) then it is simple, much more simple than the other one. In case you have had any type of back injury (maybe you didn’t even knew) or back/ nerve pains then it is most likely that it is a compressed nerve so a doctor is able to help you. But you could also try some home remedies: you can try to apply a heat pad on your spine or soaking in a hot tub with a couple cups of Epsom salt for no less than 30 minutes. Other things that can help in this situation are Pilates or stretching. One should find a way to relax his or her muscles and generally this would ease up on the nerves and the vibration should stop.

If you didn’t had any injuries (or you have tried the method above and it didn’t worked) then it is most likely that you are having a mineral imbalance. This is caused by too little or too much of something. In such case this is going to be harder to get rid of that symptom but nobody says that it is impossible. That’s because it is often hard to tell what you are having too much or too little. You should know that the human body is an ecosystem and each time when it is getting out of the balance it makes you know about it and generally, it doesn’t matter if you understand what it means. Well, firstly, you have to keep an eye of what you are eating and what supplements you are taking in order to figure it out. Well, for instance, you may take some vitamins every single day and you never stop. It can be that you’re having mineral toxicity of too much of it. if you’re going to stop taking those vitamins then you have a chance that your body would rebalance with some time. Or it can be vice versa, when you’re not having a healthy diet or your diet is not balanced then you can have a deficiency so you need to take some supplements. It is known that a standard American diet is high on calcium and low on magnesium. But, one should keep them balanced. Vitamins like A and D should be kept in balance too. There are a lot of other things exactly like these. There are also such things as when somebody has a daily workout and he or she sweats a lot but he or she is on a low salt diet. This also brings your body out of balance. In such cases, I would recommend you to buy sea salt or Himalayan salt rather than table salt. These two would bring your body into balance. There are a lot of things like this: maybe you’re on a lot of medication or you’re on one medication for a really long time. In such cases, you should talk to your doctor because medication cannot be stopped without a medical supervisor.

Trust me, I do know something about nutrition and I know about this vibrating feet symptom. You can save your money and you can save your doctor’s time. I sincerely wish that my recommendation would work on somebody! Good luck and take care of you.

soundlover

Yeah, I am having the same thing as you guys, vibrating feet, this is extremely uncomfortable, I am getting it into the right ball of foot. The point is that it is not painful, or something like that, it just feel like there’s a phone in my foot and it is vibrating, this is what causes the discomfort. But, because of this, it is very hard to explain somebody what I am having. Good to know that here are some people who knows exactly what I am talking about. It is coming and it is going away constantly. It comes for a few second at a time and then it disappears and so on. Then I can have nothing for a few hours or even for a full day (but not having it for a day is rare). It has all started about half a year ago and it appears without any reasons. Nothing specifically happened that day. I remember it very well. I was simply lying in bed looking TV when it begun. First thought: my phone is ringing. Then no, my phone is on the table. Then what the heck is on the bed?? Started to search for what is in the bed and then felt that it is still vibrating down my foot… so now, for the last month, my left heel also started to vibrate. It seems that this thing is spreading all over my body. obviously I decided that I need to see the doctor and see what’s wrong. He has taken some blood for B12, calcium, thyroid and some other things that might have an effect on the nerve signal transmission. Nothing, everything seemed to be alright! the next thing was the EMG as well as nerve conductance test… again, everything was alright (only except the fact that they found mild carpal tunnel in my right wrist which has absolutely nothing to do with my issue). Currently I am not sure what would be next or even if whatever is going to be next would matter. I mean… the EMG and that nerve conduction test has ruled out musc dyst, guillaim barre as well as some other odd ball stuff that includes plain old damage. Next of what I am having on the list of tests is MRI and after it spinal tap, however, as I said, I’m not sure if it all matters…. The only thing that might be helpful it is MS, then this is going to be good to know, otherwise… doubt that it matters… hope that in the end I’m going to find out what is this and how to cure it once and forever.