Strange pressure in my head

Fultank55

Hello, I am having an unusual feeling that is quite hard to describe. I never had it before and I never heard about something like this. I have very strange pressure and tingling sensation in my head, but only on the left side of the head. It doesn’t hurt, no pain or something like that, but very uncomfortable. I have this already for some weeks and it’s really annoying, very rare when this feeling is diminished, mostly I can feel it there. Moreover I can feel blood pumping through that area, as if the blood is pumping more quickly there. It never changed its location, at least I never have felt it anywhere else than there. But I feel it without interruption. I hope I am not crazy at all but I also have my left eye irritated. It’s not hard to understand that it started to happen about at the same time when I first had my numbness in the head. It’s strange and somehow scary, who knows what can be there? As I said it doesn’t hurt so it doesn’t really interfere with my life, that’s why I never consulted a doctor about this. I don’t have insurance and my finance situation is not the best possible so I decided to seek some information myself and to find out if someone ever had some similar symptoms. Maybe someone knows what this is and have some answers that can help me? I don’t really need a professional opinion so at least a hint will be thankful and appreciated. Thank you

Turitch

I have the exact same strange thing in the left side of my head that you are experiencing except the part of irritated eye, even though I did had some pressure. I am generally healthy, 27 years, confused and concerned about this problem for about 2 months now. When I work or when I'm focused on something else I don't really feel it too. But when I'm trying to relax and to take my time it's very hard not to notice it. Even though it's disturbing my time of relax and driving me nuts sometimes I thought that it's worthless spending my time and money on going to doctors and doing all kind of tests. Recently, as you did, I also noticed a pulse in that area, but I cannot say whether it's from blood pumping quicker or not. It also could have something to do with nerves but I cannot say for sure as I just read somewhere on the internet this information, it's not a certain and a 100% valid info. If I find out that it can be a symptom of something bad or leading to something like that I guess I will have to visit a doctor, but I never found a info saying that these symptoms are threatening our health. I hope everything is going to be ok and we'll pass thru this. If you find something else please repost your updates. Anyway I am glad to know that there is someone else with this. I don't feel so crazy either))

ImWrong

Well people, I'm very confused right now! I have the same symptoms as you for a really long time already, I don't know for sure but since about 2012 and that makes it 2 years already. Well I also have constant, tingling, fuzzy sensation in my left side of my head, in temple and in addition to this I've had stabbing pain resonating from deep within my left eye, heaviness in my forehead and some strange pains in my nose. So I've decided to give a try searching on the internet something about it. I've read all of your posts and noticed that nobody went to a doctor so I've went to a doctor being sure that he will say what is wrong. I've done different tests: MRI, I went to eye doctor, teeth guard and none of the doctor could find out what is wrong and why do we have this sensation, at least in my case. I remember that everything started with a twitching sensation in my eye and then it developed all the symptoms above. All this is really strange and I don't have any explanation for it even though I've visited so many doctors already. Now I'm seriously thinking that no one is able to help us.

Anne K.

So, I would like to say thank you for sharing your ideas and experiences. I have experienced this strange thing for some time now too so I can feel you. I wouldn't call this feeling painful but it's really and really annoying and it's sooo uncomfortable to feel it. It doesn't seem to be an usual headache because when I'm having headache I can feel it totally different. Its location is in the left side of the head or the brain but rarely it occurs even on my right side, it is like deep inside of the head, like somewhere in my brain something is going on. It's very hard to describe tho... It is like being pushed down or something because it doesn't seem to be like a pain at all. This is very strange... and weird. When this occurs I'm able to do whatever I was doing, for instance I can work normally, walk, talk etc. and I never haven't had diarheea, vomit or to lose my consciousness due to this. There are days where I don't feel them at all but there are others like today or yesterday when I am feeling it the whole day and there's absolutely nothing I can do to make it stop. It has absolutely no regularity when this occurs, it can happen at random times without any reasons or at least I haven't noticed one. I am so tired because of this, I'm frustrated and I get annoyed when I have it. I have visited my ent more than 4 times since I have it and he never has done anything to help me. I have visited eye doctor and he said everything is alright, I have done bunch of tests like mri, blood test, ct scan and others and again everything is alright! I was told to relax and to forget about this but I can't really understand how can I forget it when it is bothering me the whole day? I suggested my ent doctor that it could be a tumor so to do something about it but he said it is not a tumor... I'm 25 years old female and I seem completely fine but this. I'm out of ideas so anyone who can suggest something will be my hero! I am scared and I know that this isn't normal, it shouldn't be in this way! Thanks in advance for your kindness.

Staggsy

I have the same feeling as all of you here constant tingling on the left side of my head and it goes like that for about three years and still nothing is done about it. I start thinking that I'm never going to find out what is all about. Especially now that I see so many people complaining about the same thing but none a single opinion about what we can do to make it stop. I'm having it for so much time now and it is driving me insane! Sometimes I think that I'm already crazy, that I'm perfectly normal but it is all just in my head because I have been to many doctors but none of them could say exactly what is that and what I can do to get rid of this sensation. Some of them blamed it all on migraines though I know that it is not true. I'm feeling like some pulse beat sometimes in the area and sometimes it feels like a water dripping. But most annoying I guess is when I feel like I'm having the pulse, it feels very hard somewhere above my left ear and it feels so like it is pushing out of my head. This feeling often starts when I'm awake from a deep sleep, in the minute I'm awake I can feel the feeling starting inside of my head and spreading all over my left side head. One morning I actually went to the emergency room telling them that I'm afraid that I have a brain tumor or somethin'. They have done CT scan, MRI as well as other test but everything came back normal, no tumor or somethin' like that. Since then I feel a little better but far away from I felt before having this strange pressure in my left side of the head. What is really strange is that I have noticed that when I'm wearing sunglasses it somehow helps to dissipate the feeling. I don't know what is all about but I only hope I won't suddenly die.. God bless everyone and be healthy.

WildKnight

HI! It is good to know that there are others with this but it's not that good to know that no one ever found out what is going on. I'm also having this strange pressure on a half of my head for about the last 10 years. Each time when I go to see a doctor they keep telling me that it sounds like migraines. I doubt that it is migraines. I'm tired of telling my story to different doctors and many of them acting all like I'm making everything up. Why I would do that? Sometimes I know that it is about to start because I start seeing everything truly strange, like a half of everything I see disappears, like one of my eye isn't working, I would say that it feels like the whole half of my head isn't working. After that I'm able to see, but like thru water, or smoke, or I don't know, I only know that it's not in the way it should be! After that the strange pressure or numbess is starting on the half of my head. From the begging of this strange thing until the end I'm all feeling really naused. I see that nobody can tell us what is going on with this strange thing and I'm concerned that I will never find an answer.

pinkygirl

Hey there everyone, I’m only a 17 years old female and I’m also experiencing quite the same thing as you’re describing here, it is a very bad and horrible sensation that I would really want to get rid of it. it has all started with a pain in only one size of my head (but in fact, I cannot be sure that this is pain or something else), what I am sure about it is that it’s very annoying and that it is constant, I’m tired of it. I can feel it in my back top of my head and whenever I have it (but as I said, I have it constantly pretty often), it also hurts pretty bad behind my eye. What I find to be strange is that I’m not having any symptoms such as floaters, or blurred vision or something like that. the only symptom and the only thing that it is annoying me so much it is the head with the strange sensation I have in it (like I’ve said, I’m not sure that it is pain).
One more thing I can mention here is that not so long ago I have noticed that whenever I have this strange sensation on my head, my ear (only one ear and on the same side where I have it) it is getting red and if touched you can feel that it is hot therefore I assume that my circulation has been increased. The question is why?? Why would my circulation would increase? Besides all this, I am also having a tingling sensation on the exact same side, like it’s all inside of my head and all over that side (left side). I have no idea of what should I think now but this is annoying and scary…