strange rare muscular dystrophy

ExEctim

hello my dear friends, I really need your help and I really hope that I’ll find somebody that will be able to help me. My son is 13 months old and some days ago I have found out that he has a strange rare muscular dystrophy called, muscular eye brain disease. I was so scared and I think that you can imagine what I feel now. When I arrived home the first thing that I did is to search for people that have had the same thing and that can explain how is to live with such a thing. I was very surprised that I found no information about this and that even in description there aren’t so many things. This scares me a lot; I thought that you can find everything that you want in internet, and now that after I searched and found nothing I started to be more worried about my baby situation, please help me and tell me that there are people that have the same thing, tell me please that there is nothing to worry about. I really need to hear this.

SamualSims

hey don’t worry I don’t know why you didn’t found any information about this, but now you are here and at least I can assure you that this is not so serious that you think. In my family there are 4 generations that have passed over this and all of them were okay. Okay it doesn’t mean that you don’t have problems at all and that there is nothing to worry about, but I think that if you have a good doctor that is ready to look after your health your baby would most likely be okay. What usually happens is when my sister was little she usually woke up with strange feelings, she always cried and she slept just 1 hour during the night it was so difficult to put her asleep again and she always complained about eye pain. I remember that this was just when she was little and after some years everything becomes easier to pass over. I think that the first thing to do not is to find a good doctor and to ask him what to do in order to be more secure about the baby’s situation, a good doctor should be able to explain what to do and you have to be prepared for something serious. Hope your baby will be okay.