Toradol and side effects

Warning222

Hi, I had been suffering from severe pain last month
My doctor gives me Toradol and it seems helped me but I notice deep aches in my back and leg.
Someone else used this medicine and if you experience side effects?

kevin421

Hi, I had been suffering from severe pain last month
My doctor gives me Toradol and it seems helped me but I notice deep aches in my back and leg.
Someone else used this medicine and if you experience side effects?
Hi Warning222, I found some information about the side effects of Toradol.
There are common and severe side effects, which you may notice using this drug.
Common side effects include dizziness, constipation, diarrhea, stomach fullness, vomiting, nausea, stomach upset, flatulence, and sleepiness.
Severe side effects include swelling of the hands or feet, severe allergic reactions (such as itching, trouble breathing, rash, and hives), mouth sores, speaking problems, persistent diarrhea or vomiting, fever, irregular heartbeat, mental disorders (such as depression, confusion, and hallucinations), chest pain, dark urine, shortness of breath, stomach pain, severe migraines, ringing in the ears, and seizures.
I think it's not all possible side effects that may occur during treatment with Toradol.
However, if you notice any of them or it becomes bothersome, talk with a physician.
I hope this information is helpful for you and I'm waiting for how things turn out.
Good luck!

Warning222

thanks for help, used this medicine for 1 month and noticed mild nausea and weakness during that month
anyway, thanks
now i'm going to consult a doctor because i finished the tablets and pain becomes mild