Troubles while breathing!

iLikeiT

Hello everyone I would like to ask you some questions. I really don’t know if my situation is linked with lungs but as much as I have some breath problems I think that I have to write here and to be sure that there isn’t something wrong with my lungs.

so this started some time ago, I think that about one month ago when I developed a strange crackling sound during the time I was breathing. It’s not accompanied by pain or other disgusting things but I feel like there is something inside my lungs that is a little bit uncomfortable. The sound is noticeable, even a person can hear it if he is going to put his ear on my chest. I have smoked, if somebody thought about this, but many years ago and I have never had problems during those times. I don’t hear the sound only if I’m laying down on my stomach, but if lay down on my back or on the right/ left side I hear the same strange sounds. Sometimes it stops and I don’t hear it anymore but other times it’s becoming more and more serious and I feel like there is something that I have to expulse outside. I hear that sound just when I exhale and this is really strange to me. Is there somebody that has had the same thing, or at least know what it could be and if it’s serious or no?? also if you know what is this and how to make it stop then please tell me! I’ll be very grateful!

MargareT

hey I don’t want to say that this is something very bad but you have to know that this is a symptom and you have to check your lungs in order to be sure that everything is going to be fine. This can indicate a lot of things and I can’t say for sure what it could be, it can indicate a lot of things that is why you have to test. In the simplest case it can indicate that you can have some fluid in lobes of your lungs, it’s something like fluid trapped in a lung and that’s why you hear the noise, in other cases it can indicate a lot of other things, I don’t what to scare you and to tell you that it could be cancer but I just want to let you understand that it couldn’t be something like this, you have to be ready for everything and first of all to do all the exams that your doctor will tell you to do, try to explain him all the sensations that you have and everything that you feel during the breathing process, this will help your doctor a little bit to take a decision about your health. Take care about yourself! Waiting for news and some updates. I wish you good luck.