Trying to get pregnant

bbs03

Me and my partner are taking a course to treat Chlamydia. We're doing everything as the doctor prescribed. It's the very first time we're seriosly thinking on conceiving a baby. I'm 27 and i think that would be a good time for us to think of a little angel in our family. I see lots of families around that are having a hard time to get pregnant, healthy people. That's sad. Definiely don't wanna be one of them, that's very stressful. I've been thinking maybe meanwhile i do the treatment, i could follow a non-traditiona course, some herbs, teas etc. I'm straight forward to do things the right way, my partner is as well. We're very eager about having a baby. What would you advise, maybe someone already has experience. Thanks!

Kaya

That's such a beautiful decision you have taken! God bless and hope the treatment will go well and you can have your so desired baby!
I would suggest starting with the most pleasurable: anti-stress procedures. You can try acupuncture and relaxation massage. When trying to conceive it is very important to be stress-free as much as possible. Your state of mind can influence on fertility more than you can imagine. Eat healthy food, sleep well and be positive! You're young and everything should work just fine!
Good luck and be healthy!

Melissa M Brown

Hi, I have a serious problem...

I am married 3 years already and my husband and I are seriously thinking of conceiving our first baby. When I was younger I was so scared about getting an unexpected pregnancy, now that I want it I think it's impossible. We tried almost everything, even different sexual positions and nothing helped. I think I'm going crazy because of it, I can't believe something like this is happening to me. I feel so frustrated and useless...

My husband has done some tests already and everything came back normally so obviously the problem is in me. I want to cry every day because of it. I never thought that I'm not going to get pregnant, my periods are irregular but I couldn't think that's going to be a problem. We've been to a doctor who gave me pills but they didn't work either. I'm going to give blood tests and any other test needed just to fix up my problem with fertility.

I'm getting nervous and jealous when I see other couples with their little one and I cry every time after I see a pregnant woman. I'm literally going crazy because of it. I'm clueless what should I do to get a normal family... I'm am still full of hopes and I try to be optimistic but I'm really really upset, half a year without any luck it's like half a year of hell for me and I don't know how long is going to continue like that. can you help me please and give me some advice?! Any info would be truly appreciated.