Vaginal Hematoma

notonlyme

hey everyone, I’m going to share my story so I would appreciate if I would get some help here. So, I found out that I have a vaginal hematoma and this scares me very much. I found out about this about one year ago and this was really a strange thing to me. The nurse that checked my situation said that this is a bruise cause by labor. Not so long ago I have had my baby and during the pregnancy I was scared that this could influence somehow , but thanks god everything was ok, and 3 months ago I have had my baby girl. The only thing that I observed and that changed is the size of the hematoma, after the birth, it is become a little bit smaller than how it was. I’m not so worried now, because it doesn’t cause to me any discomfort but I would like to treat it and to find out how to get rid of it. How much does it takes to do so? How much money would I need and how much time?

hooper

You should check it again and to be sure what’s going on. No matter if this doesn’t cause to you any pain, the fact is that sometimes this can be very dangerous but it doesn’t have any other symptoms. In future it can become uncomfortable and I think that is better to treat it now. I’m sorry that I can’ t provide you more information, I have checked out from internet and I tried to identify something but there isn’t so many information about how much it takes because I have heard that it’s depending from the size, consistence and other things. either way I wish you good luck and be happy.

I think that you’re very lucky that now you don’t feel any pain or something like that. From the first time that I have found about the hematoma from that day I felt bad, very bad. And the stomach pain is not the only thing that I have experienced during this time. I have suffered from this for 3 years and during this time I tried to do a lot of things in order to get rid of this but it seemed like it was impossible. Because of hematoma I felt bad constantly, all the time I was dizzy, during these 3 years I couldn’t work normally, thanks god that my husband was by my side and helped me and supported me every time I needed some support.

The most critical moment in my life was after 1 year that I found out about the hematoma. The first year was easy even if I thought that was difficult bur after this during 2 months I have had some unbelievable pains, I can’t describe them normally but it was something that I have never felt before. Because of this I couldn’t eat normally, it was difficult, every time when I saw food I felt like I’m sick, the sensation when you are very weak and when during the day you can’t eat anything, when you feel like if you are going to try to eat some food you are going to die because of the nausea. That’s what happened to me during 2 months and during this time I lost a lot of pounds. I was like a skeleton and nobody could recognize me anymore.

During these years, my doctor prescribed me a lot of things, and I can’t say for sure now, what helped me to pass over this, but thanks god it passed way. I can’t tell you for sure because 1) I don’t remember all the names of all those medicines 2) I was taking too much of them to tell you which one helped. Since the last time that I felt bad passed 2 years and I can definitely say that I started to live again, normally without pain and worries and I’m HAPPY about it.  The point is that I told you all my story to make you understand that even if you don’t feel bad you can’t live with this all your entire life, sooner or later the hematoma will wake up and will create you some troubles. I know that one of my friends friend have had a hematoma when she was young and after this she found out that she can’t have children anymore, I don’t know all the details of the situation but I remember that my friend said that this was one of the reasons what influenced her situation.

I think that you don’t have to wait, it’s important to feel healthy in all the situations, and as long as you have this hematoma you can be sure that you have to be worried about something, better go and try doing something about it, try treating it! it’s not funny at all.

ElyzaHH

Hi everyone, my name is Elise and I would like to tell you my story. Talking frankly, I have never experienced something more awful than this, ever in my life. I can’t compare this pain with birth pain, for me the pain provoked by the hematoma was more intense and 20 times worse than the birth pain. I found out about my hematoma after the birth. And at the beginning when I have had a baby I thought that the pain is the most powerful kind of pain in the world but actually I was wrong, the hematoma was an explosion of pains and the most hateful thing is that this thing provoke the most possible pains in your body. You know that when you have your baby you don’t feel head pain or arm pain, when you have a serious hematoma you can experience the head pain, stomach pain, skin pain, arms, neck , back, feet and other types of pain and all of them together and all of them at the maximum level. The period of my recovery was one year, but I think that I will never forget about this pain during my whole life.
The thing that I couldn’t accept during this year is to be so helpless, because I really felt like this, everything in the house was controlled by my mother, even the cooking was impossible to do for me, but this thing is so important. I love to cook and this is a part of my life, I’m working as a chef and during this year I thought that I am going to forget how to cook…

Summarizing all the factors  I can say that such a thing can influence over your, career over your family and talking about personal life… it was difficult and I think that for my husband it was more difficult, during this year we have never had sex and I was so scared and concerned about this thing I always thought that soon he is going to leave me because if this, like a lot of other men would. During pregnancy was a period when we didn’t have sex, and now when during one year I have experienced this the sexual life was an impossible thing. I’m really happy that all of these finished and that my husband was there by my side and that he supported all the difficulties we both had to support. You know, after this I understood that he loves me very much and that he is ready to endure so many things for me which I really appreciate. I’m really a lucky wife. If you don’t want to have the same thing then change it, you can do this and you can take your life in your hands, believe me everything depends on you but if you’re going to wait then you can end pretty bad.

Neveraing

I agree with all the girls, there is no joke about this!! This is such a strange and serious thing you cannot imagine. Your story is like mine, hematoma without pains and any things but actually I have had my hematoma twice after the first time. Why do I say that just twice? Because the first time I didn’t felt anything… but the other part was something that I hope that I’ll never experience again in my life. The only thing that I knew about my hematomas was that they were linked with my pregnancies. These 3 hematomas were the 3 experienced of my awful pregnancy. I have 3 kids and all the time I found out that I’m pregnant my doctor said to me that I have a hematoma. The first time obviously I didn’t expected to have such a thing the second time when he told me that I have the second hematoma I started to feel that there is something wrong and the third time when I found out that I’m pregnant I was sure that I have another hematoma too and unfortunately, I was right.

As I previously said the first hematoma was invisible, I didn’t felt nothing and I was too stupid to do something for this, my doctor told me many times to start to use the medicines that he prescribed me but I was too busy to do this, the hematoma was invisible so I forgot about the treatment, the first hematoma passed away after one year and I did nothing for this and I was happy and I was like “see? Everything passed away without your medicines…” however, I regret about it. The second hematoma appeared after 3 years and this one was the most complicated one. Besides the toxemia, nausea and other types of symptoms that usually pregnant women feel, I started to have terrible pains from the hematoma. I was so scared for my baby and the most awful thing is that I couldn’t treat this until I was pregnant. The third hematoma was the same as the second one but was there just for 6 months during my pregnancy and I think that this is because I have treated the second one very well that’s why the third one was a little easier to support, I’m sure about it. After my third pregnancy I continued to treat it and now I feel free from it.

I really hope and pray god to help me and to save me from this.. Girl, don’t wait, if you want to have your second pregnancy okay, then you have to start this right now, otherwise you are going to regret it exactly as much as I did. Do everything what it takes to treat it as soon as it is possible and in the best possible way.

notonlyme

Oh, girls thanks a lot for all the things and all the answers you’ve given me, I didn’t expected to receive so many replies and I’m really grateful to you and that now I found so much information and examples, thanks for everything and I think that tomorrow I’m going to call my doctor and I’ll do everything in order to treat this thing. Thank you so much for everything.