virgins always bleed ?

GraceNr12

hello everyone, I want to know if virgins always bleed during first intercourse. I heard that some girls don't bleed on their first time sex is this true? is there another method to prov a girl's virginity other than words? for example if I won't bleed during my first intercourse he can easily think that I'm lying right? I don't know maybe some other signs or symptoms that can be a proof of virginity?

Fiorella

Well every woman is different, and everything is possible: some bleed, some don't when they lose their virginity. Bleeding isn't something 100% indicator of losing virginity. Some girls can lose their virginity even when dancing, riding horses and other cases they bleed thinking that is their period and then when having first sex (of course) not bleeding. Or not bleeding at all. You can ask that a doctor or you could search the internet, it's written there. I personally did not bleed when I lost my virginity. During the whole intercourse I had pains but I didn't bleed at all, then that night I noticed a tiny spot on my underwear that was really hard to notice. I had a friend (male) who told me that his girlfriend didn't bleed when he took her virginity. Many people say that some girls don't bleed simply because their partners' penis is too small, but who knows if that's true as well, I personally don't think so. Also many people say that if the girl didn't had bleedings then she wasn't virgin as she said, which I know for sure that isn't true that (even though I think that there are cases when some girls can lie). I just want to say that not bleeding is not an accurate indicator of not being virgin. You also may hear other women who can say that they were not bleeding when losing their virginity. About other signs or symptoms that can be a proof of virginity I don't know what to say, maybe there are some but I don't know them. As said, ask a doctor. good luck

tameeka

Hello, I personally did not bleed at all and I don't know why so the answer to your question is definitely no. Moreover my sister neither bled, later when I asked my mother about this long time ago because I was curious too I found out that it may have something to do with the fact that I have been riding horses since I was two, so I agree with Fiorella. As any other girl I think I had a hymen but it was more than likely broken during all those years of riding, if you won't bleed and you never didn't ride a horse then you could break your hymen during other activities also, every girl is different so there's nothing to worry about, at all. In the end it doesn't matter, and I believe that you want to lose your virginity with the one that truly loves you, and if he truly loves you then he would believe you only from your words if you won't bleed. Other signs and symptoms of being pregnant is noticeable, when the girl is shy, scared and doesn't know what to do. However all these can be simulated so I don't know. I hope you will be fine.

Beace

When I first had sex I thought that I would bleed and I was scared to death! Actually I was very scared that it is going to hurt as hell and that there is going to be a lot of blood. Anyway it seems that I was wrong and it wasn't in the way as I expected because for me it didn't hurt and I didn't bleed at all. I don't really know the reason but to be honest I don't really want to know, it was how it was. I also remember that my boyfriend was scared too)) He was scared not to hurt me too much, he apologized the day after when I felt a little bit bad. Actually he is still apologizing each time it hurts a little when we have sex. He is winder than me and there are cases when it hurt when he is penetrating me. The only "bad" thing that happened was afterwards was that I was a bit sore the next day and that's all. Maybe I should mention that my periods were a little unregularly little time but everything was fine later. In general don't worry. If he loves you everything is going to be fine, I'm sure about that))