Watching your bf/husband having sex with others

Enter

Hey everyone, I’m curious finding some answers. I’ve heard, even I’ve read somewhere that many men are fantasizing about their girlfriend or wife having sex with other man while they watch it. I know that they get excited about this thought: it’s some kind of psychological pleasure. I’m wondering if there are any women out there that get excited about this thought / fantasy: their husband or boyfriend having sex with other women while watching it. If a woman decides to share her thoughts, please explain how you would like it to be? With a “not so beautiful” or with a gorgeous one? How you would like to see it? Some additional details? Have a nice day and enjoy your sex life :)

Beither1980

Oh yes yes, I really do have this fantasy for more than 10 years now and I cannot really understand why I'm having this thought? Everything seems fine between us but still this mysterious dream of my husband being with another woman while I watch is pursuing me for years. Obviously nothing like this happened before (if it would I would tell you how it feels etc), maximum what happened alike this was that both of us have been to a strip club were I have watched him recieving a lap dance. I don't really know why but I still keep this thing in secret from him, I have never told him about this strong and strange fantasy I have. To be honest this fantasy is disturbing me because I'm getting turned on only about thinking about it, whenever I'm imagining him having sex with another women I'm getting excited. Lately I have been concerned too much about these strange thoughts I have and secretly I have been to a doctor telling him about my unexplained fantasy. We have been trying to understand why do I have it and what influence it can have on my relationship with my husband. Sincerely I feel so alone especially seeing that you have posted this so long ago and nobody answered yet. I'm thinking that something is wrong with me, that I'm in a way mentally ill. However I keep thinking that we will find a solution, I have visited this doctor only recently and we haven't discussed so much about this. At our first meeting my doctor gave me a question that I'm still thinking about it: he asked me that if my husband and I enjoy it, what's the problem? I don't really know if he would enjoy it but what men won't enjoy it? Anyway, at the same time I have another question for myself, what happens when it moves into reality? I don't know and I cannot predict whether it is going to strengthen your relationship or ruin it. If I would know the answer to this question I guess I would stop thinking about it if the answer would be "to ruin" and I would make it real if the anwer would be "to strengthen". This is hard to explain though, I'm getting hot when I'm having the visual imagery of the act and at the same time I'm getting frustrated because I'm having it. Please someone help me in my problem if you can. Also I would really really really like to know if there are other women who have this fantasy, I guess I won't feel so weird if I would find out that there are others. Thank you for your kindness.

CurvyLines88

Yes yes yes, I really have such kind of fantasy and I am thinking about it for a long time. I don’t have absolutely any idea why I am having this. I know that this isn’t normal. I searched for types of fetish in the internet and I still can’t understand why thinking about it turns me on so much. I have been with my current boyfriends for about two years but I’m only 19 years old. well, I always have and had getting imagines of him having sex with another girl and this turns me on. He also said that he is having strange fantasies of me having sex with his best friend, which I also find to turn me on. I’m clueless why I am enjoying this but if anybody can help and tell me what is this I would be thankful. If it’s fetish, what kind of? lol.