Wet orgasm

tomgreen

i'm dating just few days with my girlfriend. not so long ago we've first time had sex and she had a wet, gushing orgasm. after that our sex stopped, she could not continue because i saw that she felt very embarrassed. she said that she never had this kind of orgasm - "it felt good but is messy, i'm sorry". I know that this kind of orgasms doesn't hurt women's body and it won't cause her any troubles. for me isn't a problem at all, i like it!  but i'm worried she won't have sex with me again because she's too shy or i don't know. should i try not to make her gush in our future sex action?

meowmeow

Hello, I have similar problem as your girlfriend! It is really embarrassing especially with a new partner! It looks like pee and I don't think every body understands that it is not. But what is it? It has no smell and I don't know from where it exactly comes from but it feels so good to release it! Last time I have been all wet and my partner too, I've been ashamed because all bed was wet. How can I reduce the amount of it because it was really very much!? I was able to do it more than 10 time in less than 2 hours! Maybe some women know the answer? Help

Shols1969

Hey, there is nothing to worry about it, believe me I'm 45 years old female and I have gushing or squirting orgasm as a regular basis. I can gush and squirt very large amounts of this liquid. I also don't know what is that for sure and where it comes from, but from my husband's and my own experience I know that there is no way it comes from the pee hole, I read that it can be released by urethra, so there's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about! Personally, I'm gushing so much that we have to put some protection on the bed otherwise it's getting really wet and we're getting all soaked. I can always feel and hear the warm released of the liquid from inside of my vagina pouring on my partner hands. He always can make me experience this by pressing the g spot with his fingers or with his penis and I can say that you're lucky that you found a man able to give you that pleasure. My husband is the only one who was able doing it even though I had 4 partners in my life. Even though I feel somehow freakish after it happens I feel great and the rewarding pleasure we get it's something magical. We enjoy every minute from our sex life and I suggest you do the same!

Andoult

Shols is right! There's absolutely nothing you should worry about! Everyone knows how a male ejaculates, but I see that few here knew that there are actually 2 types of what is called female ejaculate. The first one and the most common type comes from the vaginal walls, it's something like an overflow of sorts of the natural lubricants the vagina produces. The fluid produced by this type of ejaculation is pretty thick, milky, and usually only with a very small amount. Few women can actually squirt this liquid and only if they have good muscles and produce a lot of it, but most women it just kind of drips out. When most people talk about female cumming, this is what they typically refer to. What the majority here is experiencing is the second type and it’s much less knows but you really should consider yourself lucky! It happens for different reasons but from my own experience I can say that it produces significantly much more joy and it's much more intense than the first type. This happens when the paraurethral glands (the glands in between the G spot tissue and the urinary tract) are stimulated during sex, they begin to release very much amounts of fluid (as you already had). When the pressure is decreased, the fluid that has been building up in the tract will violently squirt out, as you already have seen, in much larger amounts. In medium a woman is squirting about to cups but can be even more. This release of large fluid amounts leads to a great orgasmic feeling because of the feeling of release and pressure. In the end I would like to add that it is NOT urine and you're NOT urinating! These fluids are much different than urine, a proof for this can be their taste: the fluid tastes either like nothing or kind of sweet due to two types of sugars contained in it. Urine has a taste and it's definitely not sweet. Moreover, from my own experience, I have urinated before sex and even though I have produced a lot of this fluid within an hour. I would recommend you to enjoy this gift and enjoy your sex life! I'm sure your partners love it and keep doing what you we're doing because this feeling is truly amazing!

LayL

i agree with the last two posts, as i to have experienced large amounts of fluid gushing during sex and orgasm recently on a regular basis. also i agree with mewmew (2nd post) that there is no or very little smell (i think that the smell is from our sweated bodies) and i also know that it does have a sweet taste (don't ask me how i know that - it was an accident :D) and can get very messy due to it. i noticed that this happens when i am really relaxed and when the sex is really gooood. as i can read here that every woman is very satisfied after it, i can relate the same thing (it leaves me very and very satisfied), moreover i also find that it makes me very willing to extend the length of time enjoying all this. even thought we're all wet, our bed is wet and i even soak the towels with this gushing orgasm i don't regret it. it seems that my husband is happy as well, i can see how he finds this very exciting and he's very pleased when i have this orgasm. of course we talked about this and he said that he loves it very much, i think that they are feeling true man when their woman are having this orgasm :D i guess i need to ask him this :D

HelloKitty

Oh my god, how you can complain about this? I'm trying to do it but I never achieved it and I kinda feel low because it! Me and my partner have tried to make me to do this wet (gushing) female ejaculation but it seems that only those who were born with it can do it. We were trying to search for methods and infos on the whole internet and we did exactly as it said there, in the most parts we found that we should stimulate the G spot and my clitorus but even so still nothing. Moreover, we have tried in any position (in some of them I never thought that I'll be). In fact, we have tried everything! I am still not sure of where my G spot is. Lately I've found that it is quite difficult to locate it all alone by myself. I sincerely don't know what I'm doing wrong but each time I attend to, I achieve only normal orgasms instead of getting some squirting or gushing orgasms. Sometimes I'm trying for so much time that I cannot get it no longer, until my clitoris is all jaded. All of you who can do it should be thankful for such a gift, you're experiencing IMO the best feeling in the world but you're complaining about it. Be happy and keep enjoying it. IF you have ANY tips about how can I achieve it then I would be infinite thankful to you!