Non opiate but strong PK medicine?

Quiroz

Hello EmmaHarded and thank you extremely much for all of information that you have posted up there, I really appreciate it a lot. and it does seem a bit better, though I guess that I am becoming skeptical to everything it does seem to be the best thing so far. I am definitely going to look into the drugs that you have recommended me and pass on the information to my wife, for sure. It is the first time that we have ever heard about these things and maybe it is indeed something that would work. I am very glad that you have found something that does work for you. that’s amazing that you’re all fine now.

Bried

Hi, Quiroz. I have also had a very bad reaction to the birth controls so I do know what you are talking about. the pills that I have been taking were fine, however I really do not think that they have been that effective, however the shots which have been for fibroid which she may want to get checked for was truly awful, I have been told by a friend that the side effects would be very different every time, however that has been way too much, they are having a progesterone cream, whether it is going to help depends on what it is causing it. as much as I can see, your wife and I pretty much seem to be on the exact same path. In case I have been in her situation then I would have taken everything that I have written earlier and try it out. I just have ended up throwing everything at myself so just to be able to function. I’ve been taking everything I have been recommended, I was desperately trying to make it disappear. I think that the key it is to start on the on set. As for a yoga pose – it would be to lay on the ground or bed in a V shape. The power of the pyramid or something.

Anniand

Hey, as for the nausea and the illness that your wife is experiencing with the opiates: there are some people who are very sensitive to those. There are sometimes when it happens to me either. I am also having a condition in which is causing me to experience the nausea very often as well, and so I have become an expert at alleviating it or something in this matter.

The last thing that your wife wants to hear it is that it is in her head, I know it from myself, however the dread and fear of nausea sometimes is a self fulfilling prophecy. Very well, it is pretty much like to tell somebody not to think of an elephant and then they all of what they can think about it is that elephant. That’s how human brain works and that’s important to keep in your mind.

So well, first of all, she should tell her doctor the very exact symptoms of her nausea (you’ve got to know that there are several types, actually) the exact way it is coming on and so on. That doctor is able to prescribe a couple of the antiemetics. There are some antiemetics that are exclusively for the opiate nausea itself. I guess that you and your wife truly need to ask for those as they might be very helpful. and try at least a couple of them because there are many of different kinds.

And next, when she is taking her opiate, have her to lie down and to distract herself with some music or maybe a book or TV or something in this matter. it might distract her from the pain, side effects etc. sometimes placebo is very important. she needs something calming and engrossing. You should not wait for the nausea or it is going to surely arrive. Don’t expect it to come. Try to make your wife forget that something bad is about to happen because if she thinks so then in most cases it would happen.

Also, you’ve got to remember that you need ginger and peppermint. But mainly ginger. You’ve got to give your wife a lot of ginger as it truly helps. ginger it is full of 5HT3 antagonists and it does work very well. it can be fresh or candied! I am usually drinking Hansen’s ginger ale. (check the label of the ginger ale, most of them are not made with the actual ginger itself so that’s very important). or you’ve got to tell your wife to chew on a fresh piece of ginger. In case you are in a medical marijuana state then I have heard that a small amount of marijuana are also pretty good for the nausea as well as for the pain too. in case your wife have never tried it out then I guess she should, might be a good idea. I have not tried that, though, but I would… you’ve just got to know that after her system is getting used to the opiates and she is finally going to be able to manage to avoid the nausea a couple of times then it is actually going to stop to happen anymore to her.

I wish you good luck.