Accu-Chek Comfort Curve Coupons and Discounts
Accu-Chek Comfort Curve is used for your individual blood sugar testing in a sample of your blood at home. The company who produces Accu-Chek Comfort Curve is Roche. One way to save money on the Accu-Chek Comfort Curve retail cost regardless of income and insurance status is to use Accu-Chek Comfort Curve coupons or discount cards from RXCoupons. Use our Accu-Chek Comfort Curve coupons at your online pharmacy and receive up to 75% off the sale price each time you refill your prescription.
Accu-Chek Comfort Curve product description
Accu-Chek Comfort Curve test strips for Accu-Chek blood glucose meters are recommended by endocrinology doctors for people who are diagnosed with type 1 and 2 diabetes.
Accu-Chek Comfort Curve test strips are used for your individual blood sugar testing in a sample of your blood at home.
How to use Accu-Chek Comfort Curve test strips
To test your blood sugar levels, you only need to put a relatively small drop of blood on a test strip and see the result in a couple of seconds. Highly accurate and reliable strips have a special design that makes the process easier and more comfortable.
Insert a test strip with a drop of blood into the device. The blood meter will turn on automatically and display a precise result in 5 seconds. Each package of Accu-Chek test strips has a special code chip, which is necessary for checking the expiration date of the strip. Just insert it into the device to find the necessary information without manual coding.
Accu-Chek test strips also involve additional visual inspection. It guarantees the accuracy of the results, providing the opportunity to recheck the information obtained from the meter. To do this, compare the color of the test strip control window with the color scale of the test strip container (tube).
Accu-Chek device helps you do the tests without any discomfort, avoiding clinics or doctors. With Accu-Chek Comfort Curve strips you have the opportunity to check your blood glucose levels without leaving your normal comfort zone.
Proper use of Accu-Chek Comfort Curve
- Before using test strips, make sure that the product has not passed its shelf life.
- Do not try to get more blood. 1-2 microliters is quite enough to accurately determine your blood glucose level.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water and dry them well before you begin the procedure.
- All Accu-Chek test strips should be used with a code chip, which is included in the container.
Why use Accu-Chek Comfort Curve system
Accurate results and well-timed action are necessary for successful control of blood sugar levels. Accu-Chek Comfort Curve is a more practical alternative solution for a given situation. Accu-Chek compact multifunctional device allows you to quickly determine the level of glucose in the blood without visiting your doctor. Special test strips, which are important components of the system, provide safety and comfort during self-blood glucose monitoring in diabetes.
Accu-Chek Comfort Curve benefits
- Accu-Chek Comfort Curve strips take no more than 5-10 seconds to provide accurate blood sugar results.
- Less pain and comfortable blood application.
- You can use very small blood samples for analysis.
- Alternative test sites - possible parts of the body from which you can collect blood: forearm, thigh, upper arm, calf.
- Show result averages for before and after meals.
- The device automatically turns on when you insert a strip and automatically turns off after use.
- Automatic control after the expiration date of the test strip.
How to store your Accu-Chek Comfort Curve strips
Storage: in a dry place, at temperatures between 2 and 30 °C. Avoid exposure to humidity, extreme temperatures and direct sunlight, as it can damage Accu-Chek test strips.